All reviews silver spring basketball tournament king bed business traveler would stay here again yogurt wedding reception harley davidson free breakfast up to date mini fridge clean hotel nice room business trip great place to stay fitness center front desk staff
Reviewed October 9, 2015

Excellent Hotel in the Wauwatosa area: Great Guest Room Accommodations & Breakfast Service, along w an Efficient / Friendly Check In / Out Process. Good Value for the Money & close vicinity to Businesses (Harley-Davidson Facilities).

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 6, 2015

Stayed here for a weekend soccer tournament. Got a great rate for my soccer parents via group stay, excellent service, very nice, courteous staff. Very Quiet and located just short drive from attractions.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 29, 2015 via mobile

They charged me for an extra night. And then instead refunding me they charge twice the amount I paid the first time for 2 nights. What a complete joke. Then all vending machines are empty so you have to go pay their prices for every thing. Room it self wasn't that bad. Still not worth the $420 I spent for a 1 night stay in 1 room for 2 people. Never spent that much before on a hotel.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Anthony S, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Milwaukee West, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2015

After researching your stay, the reason you were charged more than once was because you originally made two reservations for arrival on Sunday 9/27/2015. When you failed to show up on Sunday evening both reservations went down as no-show’s and were charged as such. After you contacted Hyatt explaining the error we gladly refunded you both no-show charges. You have only been charged for the one night’s room and tax from your stay on Monday 9/28/2015.

I’m sorry that the fourth floor vending machine was empty during your stay; we try to keep them filled at all times. The pricing on the soft drinks in our grab and go case is the same as our vending machines with the exception of the sales tax requirement on the grab and go items.

Reviewed September 28, 2015

I recently stayed for 2 nights for a wedding that I was standing up in. The staff was very professional and friendly. The rooms were gorgeous and spacious. The food was delicious and I would highly recommend the hotel to friends and family.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed September 24, 2015

Mu husband and I stayed at this hotel in mid-September and were very pleased with our entire stay. We were visiting the Milwaukee area and since we have stayed at other Hyatt Place hotel in the past, we opted for this one. We were not disappointed. The price was competitive, the facility very clean, the free breakfast was plentiful, the staff very hospitable, and the room was excellent, above our expectiations! The hallways are bit noisy, though. There were a lot of kids running through the hallways; blame the parents, not the hotel!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple