All reviews silver spring basketball tournament king bed business traveler would stay here again yogurt wedding reception harley davidson free breakfast up to date mini fridge clean hotel nice room business trip great place to stay fitness center front desk staff
Reviewed April 29, 2017

I was driving on a 2500 mile business trip through Illinois/Wisconsin. This was my third Hyatt Place in three nights. I had been to a couple Hyatt Places prior to this trip and found them to be pretty nice so I decided to join the Hyatt club and stay as many nights in these hotels to make my trip comfortable. I have found the Courtyards to be getting expensive, these were less and had breakfast.

When I walked in the girl just seemed bothered that I was there. She didn't have time for me, gave me my room and moved on. I walked into the room and there was an empty ice tea bottle on the floor which made me feel like this room had not been cleaned. The room was old and worn out. The hotel didn't seem like it was super crowded so I thought maybe they would of put me in a better room or maybe they didn't have anything better. In the end I just left feeling like they didn't care if I was there or not, didn't care to clean the room properly and overall just didn't care about the property.

I will report that this was my third Hyatt Place in three days. The first was next to a train station where four trains woke me up from 1am to 6am - blowing their horns all the way through town, and this place that just didn't seem to care. 1 hotel out of 3 was ok which is not at all what I expected. I joined the Hyatt club because I thought I might start using these vs. Marriott. I have to say that I don't think the Hyatt Place hotel line is anywhere as good as I had hoped. I travel just enough that the cheap hotel lines are aweful and these mid priced hotels are starting to overprice themselves for what they offer. I thought the Hyatt Place concept was good but it doesn't feel like the Hyatt chain is putting much into these outside of building them and letting them go. I'm done with the Hyatt Places and will give someone else a chance - my experiences on this trip with Hyatt has been awful.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed April 28, 2017

Please fix air I come at least 6 times a years and each time 2 or three night I hate that my rooms are alway hot and my son has asthma so he didn't sleep well both times!!! Each visit I spend at least 300... I feel like I don't want to return because I have to be able to sleep comfortable and a cool room is important for my son

Reviewed April 17, 2017

We stayed on the 4th floor for 2 nights. Check in was quick and easy. Our room was very clean and good amount of room for our 3 adults. There is a small indoor pool area which we did not utilize, but there were kids at the hotel for a basketball tournament that seemed to enjoy it. Nice options for breakfast with hot items such as sausage, pancakes, and scrambled eggs at no cost. There is also a small bar area for alcoholic drinks. They offer Starbucks drinks and treats as well. Pizza delivery is available such as Pizza Hut or Dominoes. There are some fast food restaurants close by as well. Parking is onsite and no charge. We stayed here as it was not too far from Miller Park and an easy drive to Miller Park. Definitely would stay here again.

Room tip: Avoid 1st floor near the pool as it seemed noisier with more foot traffic.
Date of stay: March 2017
Reviewed April 8, 2017

This is a nice property that seemed geared toward the business traveler. The rooms were clean and seemed new or newly renovated. I thought the breakfast options were limited but the bacon was good, eggs were dry and awful.

Reviewed April 7, 2017