I had not been to what is now known as the Milwaukee Hilton for many years. Formerly, it was the "Marc Plaza" and was one of the old, classic, downtown hotels. It is accross the street from the Milwaukee Center, and within easy walking distance of the the Bradley Center where the Buck and Admirals play. In fact it is close to virtually all of the important entertainment venues in downtown Milwaukee(including the Courthouse, which is my favorite!). It is located just off of the freeway and in easy driving proximaty of the Historic Third Ward as well. The hotel manages to keep its classes looks with the huge central staircase for example, and it is beautifully updated as well. It has a waterpark, is 'pet friendly'(up to 60 pound dogs), has a very nice cafe, a sports bar and a wellknown restaurant. The rooms are clean and nicely furnished albeit, small harkening back to a different era. The staff is helpful and friendly. The excercise room was well furnished and I used it several times during my stay. I will be staying there again when I go to Milwaukee for work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant, historic hotel is a landmark in downtown Milwaukee. Recently renovated guest rooms and suites provide modern comforts. The hotel is connected by skywalk to the Wisconsin Center and is in the middle of thriving downtown shopping, eating and theater areas. All of Milwaukee's great attractions are minutes away including Miller Park, BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee Art Museum, Harley Davidson Museum and Discovery World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Hilton Milwaukee City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milwaukee City Hotel Milwaukee
- Hilton Hotel Milwaukee City Center
- Milwaukee Hilton