All reviews milwaukee airport branded steer the breakfast area an early flight front desk staff park and fly pool and hot tub complimentary breakfast one night stay next morning the entire staff yogurt staff was very friendly and helpful clean rooms shuttle service would definitely stay here again great place to stay
Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

I booked 2 rooms through Expedia and I asked for them to be connecting. When I got to the hotel to check in, the service was great. Andy checked us in and he was extremely courteous and helpful! When I got up to my room I noticed one of them was connecting but the other one wasn't. I went down to the lobby and asked Andy if there was any way that the room that was connected to mine was still available. I let him know that I asked for connecting rooms. He said that Expedia never sends over the full requests. But he said we could move everything over from the other room into the conecting room. That was a huge help since between my sister and I we have 6 kids. The hotel was super clean the kids loved the pool and the breakfast was delicious!! Totally would stay again!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
William M, Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2017

Thank you for taking your time to respond to this survey regarding your recent stay with us at the Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport. Thank you so much for your feedback and compliments and I will make sure this gets passed onto the entire team. It is always a pleasure to have you stay with us and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed June 22, 2017

Very convenient location. Rooms were recently painted and updated. Close to Miller Park and other activities in downtown Milwaukee. About half an hour away from Erin but preferred driving to golf instead of driving to entertainment

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

A great location, clean, friendly, super professional staff!

I needed to be close to the airport and chose Hampton Inn. An excellent choice. Under renovation, but it didn't effect my stay or the quality of service.

One of the of brand: Hampton Inn.

I used the advance check in, fast, accurate. Quiet, clean and great staff, so I'm coming back!

Trip type: Travelled on business
William M, Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2017

Thank you for taking your time to respond to this survey regarding your recent stay with us at the Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport. I am happy to hear that our renovation construction didn't bother you. I appreciate your positive scoring feedback and will make sure this gets passed on to the entire team. We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed June 20, 2017

I really appreciated how friendly and helpful the staff of this hotel was after having a poor experience with a hotel in Fitchburg, WI. They were accommodating to my request to get a 3rd floor room (top floor is quieter) and the staff was super helpful when I checked in and out. The 3rd floor was very recently remodeled and was very nice.

Room tip: top floor is the 3rd and quieter.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Jamie R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2017

I appreciate that you took the time to fill out a survey for our property! I have shared your feedback with our team. Feedback such as yours helps to guide our team and assists us with enhancing our property as well as customer experience. We sincerely appreciate that you took the time to assist us in being a premier property!

Reviewed June 20, 2017

They were under construction but staff was very friendly-I checked in online. Room was clean. I had no issues at all. Breakfast food was good. I had to go in and out a few times but I had no issues. Bed was comfy. For a last minute stay it was awesome.

• Trip type: Travelled solo