“Good Value Mexican Food”

Guanajuato Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #141 of 1,591 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: Mexican
Neighbourhood: Bay View
Neighbourhood: Bay View
Reviewed July 6, 2017 via mobile

Some locals said this was a favorite restaurant so we gave it a try. The beer was cold and margarita frosty. Chips were fine and the homemade salsa has just a bit of a bite. The enchiladas and tacos we ordered were good but not particularly memorable. Service was good. Prices were reasonable. Good neighborhood place.

Reviewed May 24, 2017

Although it is fairly loud, the food is fabulous. The steak tacos, cheese enchiladas are the best. ....and I ate Mexican food in California for 20 years. My daughter is a Chef and it's her favorite too. I traveled from Waukesha. Service is consistently good as is the food. Fresh, hot, delicious !!!!

Reviewed April 13, 2017 via mobile

This is our most visited restaurant in Milwaukee. Cheap prices and delicious food. In the summer months there is a cute patio out back.

Reviewed February 22, 2017

First time at the restaurant and it won't be our last. I found the service to be exceptional and very attentive. The food was prepared to my expectations, I had a burrito and it was delicious. The serving plates are large and the food accommodates the plates. Street parking was available at the time we ate. We will make a point to returning when we are in this neighborhood.

Reviewed January 25, 2017

Cheap, but you get a good dose of grease. Nothing outstanding. Not terrible. Probably, with selection of Mex restaurants in MKE, will pass on returning.