1,149 results
All reviews milwaukee airport fire pit front desk business center rental car an early flight shuttle service great place to stay fitness center park and fly very nice hotel convenient location free shuttle hgi lobby mke proximity
Reviewed October 11, 2016

We had stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Cleveland, as it was awful. This one, however, was wonderful. We enjoyed the hot tub and the restaurant was great. The food was tasty and the service was friendly and efficient.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGIMilwaukeeAirport, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2016

What a nice review! Sorry to hear about your experience in Cleveland--just happy that you could properly relax in our hot tub and grab some tasty food at our restaurant! We'll absolutely pass on this feedback to the team, no doubt it will make their day!

Hope you have a wonderful day,
Sam
Manager-In-Training

Reviewed October 5, 2016

Rooms were lovely,clean and up to date! Breakfast like hotel breakfast but with a large variety...staff throughou the hotel couldn't be more accomodating. Overall a lovely experience!

Front desk also very lovely!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Emma,

Clean rooms and lovely staff...can't beat feedback like that! Everyone here, from our chefs to housekeepers, maintenance to front desk, finds their joy in creating these kinds of experiences for you. Hope you make it back soon!

Best,
Sam
Manager-In-Training

Reviewed October 4, 2016

From check-in to check-out my experience was positive. The gentleman that I met at check-in (Jonathan?) was very friendly, professional, and welcoming. I specifically asked about the on-site restaurant and he pointed out the menu, shared his favorites, and also said he could offer suggestions of other places in the area if I wanted. My room was spotless. If I had looked for a problem I would not have found it. Very comfortable and quiet. My colleague and I had a drink from the bar which we took out to the patio. Wish the fire pit would have been lit but it was still pleasant. We chose to have dinner at the hotel restaurant and we were both impressed with our food (pesto chicken salad for me, mac n cheese w/Cajun chicken breast for colleague) and our server (Shazzon?) had an infectious personality while providing good service. We had trouble connecting to the Wi-Fi so we stopped at the desk after dinner and were provided with assistance by Alex (?) who showed not only great knowledge but also patience with us. My only inconvenience, although minor, was that my in-room Keurig coffee maker did not work but I was able to obtain complimentary coffee in the lobby. Should I return I would request a room with a view towards the airport so I could see the planes fly out. This customer is very satisfied.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Cathy H
HGIMilwaukeeAirport, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2016

Hi Cathy H,

It was such a pleasure to read this review. Thank you for being so thoughtful with your detailed writing. Jonathan, Shazzon and Alex(you got all their names right) are exemplary teammates and we thank you for recognizing them each individually. Our housekeeping team will also be happy to hear that you had a spotless room. Thank you for choosing us and please have a great day.

All our best,

Reviewed October 3, 2016

My wife and I stayed prior to flying out of Mitchell. The property was quiet, clean, and convenient. We were greeted promptly as Hilton reward members. The room was more than adequate. We enjoyed a wonderful night.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Hello Wrigley48,

Thank you for the awesome review you posted. We thank you for your loyalty as a HHonors member. Please come back and see us and hope your Cubs finish strong.

Reviewed September 29, 2016

One of the best Hiltons I've ever stayed at. Surprisingly good food, really good breakfast. Clean, easy access from the highway and 2 minutes from the airport. Not your typical airport hotel, at all. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGIMilwaukeeAirport, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2016

Dear Jerry W,

This was an absolute pleasure for me to read. Thank you eating in our Garden Grille and for staying with us. Please come back soon.