“Great way to spend two hours”

Milwaukee Brewing Co.
Ranked #6 of 33 Food & Drink in Milwaukee
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: MKE Brewing Co. started as a brewpub, the Milwaukee Ale House, in October 1997 in Milwaukeeʼs Historic Third Ward. Fast forward 10 years and over 300 innovative beers later to November 2007 when MKE Brewing Co kegged off their first brew at their 2nd Street Brewery located in the trendy Walker’s Point neighborhood. A WDNR Green Tier Certified brewery, MKE Brewing Co. prides themselves on taking the artisan approach to brewing, using only the finest local ingredients and never making compromises. Tours are offered on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Reservations are recommended.
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

We had a great time here. For $10 you get to drink the craft beer for two hours, get a token for a free beer at a select number of bars and get a tour of their brewery. It seems to be popular with the locals. Tours are 1p to 5p on the hour but tasting starts 30 minutes prior. Full size souvenir glasses. The last tour tends to fill up quickly. I would recommend this for those wanting to taste a variety of craft beer.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

I really enjoyed my trip to the MKE Brewing Co. and the generous tasting that follows.

We still talk about our Milwaukee Trip and how crazy it was because we made this the first stop for my cousins Bachelor party.

My favorite brew was Weekend @ Louie's which I would not have taken as a beer to be part of my palate but I find my self searching for it everywhere I go!

The glass and drink token are a nice touch as well that comes with the tour, both are keepsakes we can discuss over the next several years to remember our time spent in Milwaukee!

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Came here with a wedding party. The staff was great and friendly and the beer tasty. I'd definitely go back and recommend to others!

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Zach did a great job with the tour, very informative. The beer was flowing for the full 1 1/2 we were there, well worth the $10 cost!

Reviewed 16 April 2017

This brewery tour was great. They gave us free tokens to a nearby bar that we used while we waited for our tour time. We then were allowed basically unlimited beer during the hour surrounding our tour time. The tour was the same as any other, but it doesn't really matter!