“Fresh Oysters!”

St. Paul Fish Company
Ranked #4 of 1,665 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Price range: US$0 - US$25
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Milwaukee Public Market.
Description: Milwaukee Public Market.
Reviewed April 10, 2017

People often ask what's the best place to eat in the Third Ward - Without a doubt it's St. Pauls inside Milwaukee's Public Market. My wife and I like sitting at the bar having a cocktail while slurping down some the freshest oysters around. They usually have 6 different kinds all at a great price. All of their fish dishes are delicious. If you like fish, a casual atmosphere and a great value - this place is for you. Enjoy!

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed April 10, 2017

I've eaten here quite a few times. It's very casual, and they have great fish and lobster specials. It's my go to place fr lobster.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed April 4, 2017 via mobile

This seafood place is tucked in the corner of Milwaukee's Public Market. Great selection of seafood. Super fresh. The clam chowder was wonderful!! My daughter and I had salads. Hers with grilled tuna and mine with fried calamari. Both fantastic. Sat at the counter and got to watch the guys shucking oysters. Super fun, Market atmosphere. Beer too!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed March 30, 2017

my uncle told about this place before. I finally went down to water st everything was so mind blowing, so fresh an good Alex the server made me a excellent long island drink my Lobster Rolls was soooooooooooooooooooo gooood

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed March 26, 2017 via mobile

Fun atmosphere, great bloody Mary, great food! My husband stopped here on our way out of town to do a little shopping and have lunch. Got a place to sit at the oyster bar and had bloody Mary's, beer, I had the Milwaukee fish fry grouper and he had the tuna Caesar salad, both were excellent.

Date of visit: March 2017