“small and not for the pretentious”
Review of Quiote

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Quiote
Ranked #294 of 1,543 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Easily accessible from I-94.
Description: Easily accessible from I-94.
Reviewed 11 April 2017

the title could actually be a review of Milwaukee in general. Very small [5-6 table?] Mexican restaurant. I enjoy the "sandal" with pork al pastor... very fresh flavors. It is not La Fuente [which is great for the typical margarita first dining experience] but a nice change of pace with similar fare but more fresh flavors. It is a family place so don't expect Abblebee's service... if you have questions or need something you need to ask :)

Reviewed 20 March 2017

chili rellenos - absolutely perfect. Small space but we were in a great spot and they are very accommodating.

1  Thank hk630
Reviewed 17 July 2015

We found this on TA while traveling toward Milwaukee. We were looking for a place to meet family for a quick dinner in the Miller Park area.

We love authentic Mexican food and this did not disappoint. Food was fresh and delicious. I ordered the Fish Tacos (not what they are called on the menu) and they were possibly the best I have ever had (And I have them often).

Only downside is that it is very small - it might hold a total of 10 - 15 people.

Reviewed 3 May 2015

Veru small and quaint. great food with great freindly service. The food was very authentic and home made.

Reviewed 13 February 2015

Some friends of our took us to this tiny little Mexican restaurant near their home. There are only five tables in this cozy little restaurant. Chips and house salsa are served upon arrival. Both were excellent. They also serve two different salsas in ketchup type dispensers on the table. We ordered the guacamole which was fantastic. I ordered the tilapia with peppers, garlic and tomatoes and asked for it spicy. It was served with rice, black beans and tortillas and there were a few jalapeno peppers mixed in with the tomatoes and peppers. This meal was delicious. My husband ordered the chili rellenos. His meal came with two peppers, rice, beans and tortillas. The servings were very generous. We also had a margarita. You can choose your tequila if you don't want the house tequila. The margaritas were very good. The service was very good and we never felt rushed. The table at which we were seated was a little uncomfortable and not easy to get in and out of, however, the great food made that all worth it. We look forward to a return visit to try something else on the menu.

1  Thank TahitiZ

Been to Quiote? Share your experiences!