“MSO is first rate”

Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra
Reviewed 7 December 2014

We're fortunate to have such a fine orchestra. The Milwaukee Symphony has consistently received critical acclaim for their artistic achievements under their conductor, Edo de Waart,
for their artistic achievements and rightfully so. The individual players are first rate players as well,
especially Frank Almond, the concertmaster.

Reviewed 5 November 2014 via mobile

Not enough can be said about Milwaukee's world-class orchestra and their programs! The musicianship for classical as well as pops concerts is first rate. Whether it's Edo de Waart conducting the orchestra or John Williams, what each audience gets is the very best from every player. Every concert is a great experience and acts as a beautiful centerpiece for any special evening. When we support the Arts...the MSO is what we most wonderfully get.

1  Thank JJOKeeffe
Reviewed 22 October 2014

I'm not very familiar with classical music but I enjoyed the concert. We went to the pre-concert lecture which helped me understand what I was listening to :-) Knowing one of the members of the orchestra added to the enjoyment of the concert.

Reviewed 30 September 2014

I've seen the MSO perform several times. At certain performances, I've noticed that my breathing slows down and once in a while I've even closed my eyes. While you could never fall asleep because you wouldn't want to miss a moment of the performance, it is soooooooooooooooo relaxing to just sit there and absorb the music.

Reviewed 16 September 2014

The Milwaukee Symphony is truly world class! Always excellent performances with great guest performers. The acoustics and comfort of the venue are perfect. It's one of our favorites.