“Great Authentic Mexican Food at Reasonable Prices”
Review of Cielito Lindo

Cielito Lindo
Ranked #186 of 1,665 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Neighbourhood: Walker's Point
Neighbourhood: Walker's Point
Reviewed November 29, 2016

Great value for really good Mexican food. Fresh avocado and plenty of chips and salsa and tasty margaritas provided a good start to a leisurely lunch. The steak tacos were fabulous and the chicken enchilada was very good as well. Generous portions and plenty of rice and beans and tortillas made me a fat, happy, content customer. Staff was friendly and efficient. Bill was very reasonable for the amount of food we got! Best meal of the business trip as far as I was concerned.

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed November 16, 2016 via mobile

Strong Margaritas great food service and drinks the place was only halfway busy on a Wednesday night

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed October 14, 2016 via mobile

I eat Mexican food probably more then any type of food. Without any doubt my favorite place in the world to have Mexican is Cielito Lindo!!! Better then places in Mexico I had. Best salsa and best food in Milwaukee. Nothing else comes close!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed August 15, 2016

This place is on a corner where I transfer buses on my way to work, and there are always these amazing smells coming from the place so I finally tried it after months of scent torture. I wish I hadn't waited so long! LOL

My friend got a shrimp dish that was wonderful, cooked perfectly and delicious. I got the molcajete... shrimp, beef and chicken, with tomatoes, onions, green peppers, avocado and cheese. All the meats were cooked exquisitely and there was so much food, it made for excellent leftovers the next day.

The menu really has something for everyone, including an Ala Carte menu with reasonably priced things for those without a lot to spend.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

Coming from Texas I am pretty particular about my Mexican Food. So when the group I was with wanted Mexican Food in Milwaukee I really didn't think it would be very good. We came in through the side door which turned out to be the front door. The hot sauce on the table told me pretty quickly this place was the real deal.
I ordered Huevos Ranchero and the a unique cocktail dubed "Famous". Both we so delicious that I was a little sad when I finished. The rest of my party had everything from Tacos to Burritos and all raved about the taste. The service was Friendly, quick and pretty much perfect. Very affordable and really good portion sizes. In house made salsa, this place is a real find in a city known for Brats.

Date of visit: July 2016

Been to Cielito Lindo? Share your experiences!