“A longtime favorite since they opened. Always delicious food and great service.”
Review of Cielito Lindo

Cielito Lindo
Ranked #187 of 1,666 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Neighbourhood: Walker's Point
Neighbourhood: Walker's Point
Reviewed October 25, 2017

Been here many times for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The food is excellent, and the family-owners are most cordial. Recommend it highly.

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed October 19, 2017

Went here with some friends who have found it to be their favorite in the area. The restaurant is painted in festive colors with murals on the wall--very inviting. Our waitress didn't speak English, nor do we think she understood it so there was a lot of pointing and sign language going on. Chips and salsa arrived; the chips are bland and unsalted. One person ordered a chicken taco salad (was very small), another had chicken fajitas and two people burned themselves by getting near the serving platter which wasn't protected as well as it could have been, another had a combination platter (once again a skimpy portion, and I had a super burrito that was filled with ground beef, lettuce, avocado, sour cream, beans that was good sized. Was glad I didn't have the dinner which included rice and refried beans. because it would have been too much to eat. Not many other diners on a Wednesday night. Sodas were bottomless, although we had to motion for refills because our waitress wasn't very attentive. They make their shells with a corn that causes them to be very thick and they had a strong odor. The p[rice was very reasonable. We would return, but it wouldn't be our first choice to go back to since there are so many Mexican restaurants in the area.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed March 30, 2017

I work in the area and have many Mexican restaurants to choose from. Thus for my average rating. Tried Cielito Lindo for the first time last week. Overall it was a good experience. Its festive paintings and theme inside and roomy. Service was fine. I only ordered a Pork Burrito dinner. The Pork in the Burrito was very good with lots of Flavor.. The beans and rice on the side were just Ok. I will try it again and see if there is anything they do particularly well. One of the perks of working in the area I get to narrow down the best things on the menu and each place. For normal Mexican food goers this place is fine and you will like it. Prices are average for this area. I would recommend.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed January 1, 2017

Long story short - there are a few Mexican restaurants in this area and this one is consistently the best. And with La Perla closing, this is now our go-to restaurant. If the reastaurant is full, it can be loud, but the food comes quick and is hot and good quality. Prices are reasonable.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed November 29, 2016

Great value for really good Mexican food. Fresh avocado and plenty of chips and salsa and tasty margaritas provided a good start to a leisurely lunch. The steak tacos were fabulous and the chicken enchilada was very good as well. Generous portions and plenty of rice and beans and tortillas made me a fat, happy, content customer. Staff was friendly and efficient. Bill was very reasonable for the amount of food we got! Best meal of the business trip as far as I was concerned.

Date of visit: November 2016

Been to Cielito Lindo? Share your experiences!