“Subs **** Dining room *”
Review of Gold Coast Subs

Gold Coast Subs
Ranked #800 of 1,593 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Reviewed December 19, 2014 via mobile

I rate this very good for reasons I shall explain. First, know that the place is a hole in the wall with a few small tables to eat in. I ate in my car. It is nostalgic of the Suburpia sub shop popular years ago locally and still have a store or two opening and closing in the area, though the name is clouded with controversy. Gold Coast has been here for years and mimics the Suburpia menu.

I have not been here for some years but while in the neighborhood, decided to see how they were doing. I ordered a turkey sub with the works. That seemed to be turkey slices with lettuce, onions, mayo, American cheese and their signature oil that makes the subs unique. The bread was a fresh sub roll.

I enjoyed it as much as I recall enjoying the Miles Standish from Suburpia. So, if you want a break from the chain sub shops, give Gold Coast a try. Just don't expect a fancy store front.