Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$145
Hotels.com
QualityUS$145
Priceline
Expedia.comUS$145
Orbitz.comUS$145
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 27, 2020 via mobile

Couldn’t even get me in the room. Mis programmed key twice. When the key finally worked, the room was occupied. Very tired place. Ripped carpet. No elevator. Dingy everywhere. No apology. Wasn’t going to stick around for room roulette.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed July 18, 2020 via mobile

Our room (and I assume the rest couldn’t have been any better) was NASTY. Stained carpet. Dirty carpet. Not vacuumed under beds. Massive, crusty caulk around toilet. Someone wrote “f** you” on the bathroom mirror, SO that hadn’t been washed in who knows how long. Stains on the ceiling. Yellowed smoke detector. Stain on the bedspread. I’m surprised I slept. I’ve never been more happy to leave. I’m not a princess but I do prefer CLEAN especially for the price paid.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 7, 2020

This place is the drizzling shhhh...I was welcomed by the front door being propped open with a rock. The Saran Wrap around the front desk I’m sure is an effective barrier. Every time I left and came back the gd cards didn’t work. The place reeks like crap or trash or both. The carpet is disgusting. Oh and I was thrilled to see an empty mini bottle of Bacardi made into the bed!!! Once I saw the owners, it all became clear. Don’t stay here, Covid19 will be the least of your worries in terms of what disease you may leave with.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed June 27, 2020

This was terrible! Carpet ripped, broken hair dryer, bugs in hallway, tv wouldn't change stations. Had someone up 2x's and they could not fix it! We were stuck watching some tow truck rescue!!! Person told us we would get a discount. Cleaner still in the toilet when we arrived. Couldn't find anyone at front desk to tell them our worries! We had booked for 2 nights to hang with friend in hazehurst and second day we just left because it was so bad!! I went back 2 days later to complaine and told the woman all my concerns...............she took my # and said a manager would call me and she was the only one who could issue a discount. I looked at my bank account a couple days later and they gave us 10.00 less. So instead of 187 it was 177!!! Are you F'n kidding me!! Can't use the pool, can't get breakfast which was included and I understand with the covid thing but why is the daily rate not discounted???? The manager NEVER called me back!!! WORST PLACE EVER!!!

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed January 29, 2020

I booked through Priceline & didn't know the name of the hotel until after I booked. Once booked, I cringed a bit because I had seen many negative reviews. However, I went with it and was pleasantly surprised. It's not spic-n-span clean, but it was better than other motels at a similar price point I've experienced. Nothing jumped out as dirty, but you could tell the rooms were worn. My room was missing a hair dryer and when I asked, I was provided with one by the front desk. Shower was hot & worked well, drains actually drained, bed was comfy & clean, wifi worked, breakfast had a large selection (eggs, sausage, oatmeal, cereal, fruit, yogurt, toast, pastries, coffee, etc.).

Date of stay: January 2020