Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$140
Agoda.comUS$140
TripadvisorUS$140
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 22, 2020 via mobile

this motel sucks!!! I would not recommend this place to my worst enemy. Rude people, room smelled. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!! I would sleep on a park bench before staying at the Nothwoods Inn and Suites.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed January 4, 2020

I was very pleased with my stay, everything was so nice. The room was clean and the location was convenient close to all restaurants and local attractions. The staff was very friendly and helpful; i would highly recommend.

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed December 29, 2019

Horrible customer service. We could not return for the 2nd night of our booked stay because of an ice storm. When I called to explain the situation, was accused of trying to cheat them by trying to get out of the 2nd night of our reservation. Ridiculous
Extremely overpriced for accommodations; uncomfortable bed, minimal breakfast served.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed December 26, 2019

Rooms are clean, with a northwoods look. All rooms are supposed to be non-smoking... And signs with penalties are posted at the front desk and in rooms. Our room, however, had been smoked in and smelled as if air freshener had been used to mask it. The smell was worst in the bathroom. We have encountered this before. Smokers who don't want to smoke outside in winter cold apparently smoke in the bathroom and hope the fan will remove the smell. If you are a non-smoker, check the bathrooms of rooms before booking! And motel owners, if available, install smoke sensors in bathrooms to protect nonsmokers. Even though the rooms are ok, I wouldn't stay here again without smelling the room first.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 14, 2019 via mobile

Came in from out of town really late, nobody was up at the desk. called the back office and could hear laughing in the office. One guy had come out said it took an hour for someone to finally answer his question.

Date of stay: August 2019