Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline
Hotels.com
All reviews water park snack bar gift shop kiddie pool hot tub loft suite sofa bed continental breakfast great family great weekend bagels make your own waffles hard boiled eggs staff was very friendly a nice addition the breakfast area wonderful stay
Selected filters
Reviewed August 21, 2020

We booked this room on their online Website about 2 weeks ahead of time- early June. It advertised breakfast, but because of the Covid-19 (I am assuming) it was nothing more than coffee and store wrapped snacks off to the side of the lobby. A very limited selection. We paid $189.54 for one night. The room and facilities were nice, though there was a decent amount of repairs that needed to be done to the outside pool area. It has potential to live up to its hefty cost. When we received our Credit Card Statement, we saw that they went ahead and charged us a second time for an overnight, only this time, it was only $98.54. Hmmm? Beware of their online site that bumps up the cost, obviously!!! I called the hotel and was told that the second charge was an error, and they would refund us the second charge. Well... they did, but only $93.54. I won't bother them for $5, but heads up to those considering this place. They like to eat your money.

Room tip: The cost varies, call the hotel to book instead of doing it online.
Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed August 11, 2020

soon as I arrived in room noticed stain on carpet on floor got home from vacation noticed they charged me for stain tried to call and straighten up and thed charged my card more money avoid the place like the plaque!!!

Room tip: room was terrible smell like straight bleach had stains in carpet and was dated
Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed August 5, 2020 via mobile

Came for a little getaway with my son and my fiance..as always the waters did not disappoint. Everything was real clean..especially our room!! My son enjoyed the pool and the gameroom.
What a great stay!!
Definitely will recommend

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 28, 2020 via mobile

It was our first time staying at the hotel. Staff was helpful. Appreciated that the pool was still open and not very crowded. And the grab and go breakfast is understandable given COVID. Loved the loft room to give our family a bit more room to spread out.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2020

We have stayed here before but was very disappointed with this stay. Ashtray was not emptied, stains on sheets, mold in bathroom, light on balcony hadn't been cleaned in a long time and carpet was filthy and smelled up the room. Beds also sunk in the middle. Not sure why they have ashtrays if this a non smoking facility. Upon booking we were not informed that there was a modified breakfast and no housekeeping and the rate was not adjusted. Also very few staff were wearing masks and cleaning common touched areas was non exisent. It was very expensive. Look elsewhere if you are looking for a clean, safe stay.

Room tip: Upper level rooms
Date of stay: July 2020