We have been staying at the Pointe for the past 5-6 years. Needless to say we really enjoy it. We book about a year in advance to get the room that best fits us. We have booked a 2 bedroom room and it comfortably sleeps 6 adults. The couch pulls out in a full bed. I believe every unit has a beautiful view of the lake. They have their own dock that you can reserve a slip, so you can bring a boat if you enjoy the water. The only problem we have ever had is the A/C. It isnt central air, every room has its own. It does a pretty good job but some areas gets a little warm (Like about 72). Sometimes tha A/C freezes up and you cant do anything about it, but just let it thaw out. But once again let me stress that is a very small inconvience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 2013 & 2014 Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence recipient and Certified Travel Green property, with 800 feet of Lake Minocqua frontage affording all rooms and suites waterfront views. Deluxe Studio rooms and One and Two Bedroom Suites - sleep two to six guests in a relaxing, wooded lakeside setting with an easy walk to downtown shopping, eateries and activities. The property also features bicycles, canoes, kayaks, a fishing pier, boat slips, gas grill picnic patios, and lakeside fire pit patio and on-site snowmobile trail access. Conference/banquet rooms welcome company and family events, with the Top of The Pointe room towering four floors above ground level featuring a spectacular view of Lake Minocqua. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity.ca and Hotels.com so you can book your The Pointe Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pointe Hotel Minocqua
- The Pointe Hotel And Suites
- Pointe Hotel Minocqua