“Delicious”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 2, 2017

On a recent trip to Madison we had dinner at Swad. Everything we had was very good including one of my perennial favorites, Sag Paneer.

1  Thank Barry E

Reviewed September 30, 2017

We had been for dinner before but not for their lunch buffet. The buffet is excellent and extensive. They had 2 soups, fresh salad, at least 12 different hot entrees including many chicken and vegetarian choices ,1 beef dish and grilled catfish. They had 6 dessert choices as well. All the food was delicious . The buffet is continually refreshed, no shortage of any dish. You also get warm nan with your meal.
The restaurant is very clean and nicely decorated, staff are very attentive and friendly.
This is by far the very best Indian lunch buffet I have ever had. Give it a try!
Cost is $10:95 a person with a huge selection of food choices.

Reviewed August 1, 2017

I'm a bit biased with it comes to Indian food. I mean i love it, so I've been to quite a few indian restaurants. They have an amazing menu, lots of options, even for vegetarians. I shouldn't say this, but I found prices to be on the lower end.
But the service! Oh my God. Phenomenal.
I even had a complimentary dish (don't remember the name but looked like thin naan bread kinda fried and came with various sauces/salsa).
I strongly recommend this place

1  Thank Sylvain F
Reviewed June 12, 2017 via mobile

This is one of best restaurant in Madison. I had dinner many times here and they are consistent with their quality. Their service is amazingly quick and staff are very friendly.

We had veg dinner for two , the portions were huge and we were pretty hungry but still couldn't finish all! The Roti, Daal tarka were simply superb. The Lussy was fantastic.
Loved eating here!

2  Thank Prakash H
Reviewed June 6, 2017

Four of us meet on a Wednesday once a month for lunch at Swad. The restaurant is attractive and very clean, and the management and staff are exceptionally friendly. The $10.95 all-you-can-eat buffet is nicely presented. It includes fresh fruit and veggies, a big selection of sauces, main dishes (chicken, fish, beef, vegetarian), soup, and desserts. We arrive at 11:30 to be sure to find a parking space--popular place!

2  Thank MadCityTraveler_46