“Disorganized and chaotic”

Stone Fire Pizza Co
Ranked #48 of 63 Restaurants in New Berlin
Price range: US$0 - US$11
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: StoneFire is a scratch buffet with a wide variety of pizza along with a salad bard with over 40 toppings. We also have a taco bar,a baked potato bar along with pasts and a mini kids area with all there favorites including mac and cheese and chicken nuggets. We also have a dessert bar for all your favorite treats.
Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

We took our grandson there and he had a blast....he's 7 and that's what 7 year olds dig. As for the adult aspect it was AWFUL. It was an extremely crowded night and the pace at which the buffet was restocked was AWFUL. They were very slow at cleaning tables off as well. I'm almost hoping they were short staffed because if this is how it always is they need to come up with a new plan. The game room was absolute chaos and the attractions you had to wait in line for was just a jumbled mess of kids. The teenage employees had no control over who's turn it was next in line, not did they care.

130Karen, Manager at Stone Fire Pizza Co, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2018

Hello.
We were very busy on Saturday. I am sure that the General Manager Nick Lee would like to hear about your trip in. He is in the office Tuesday-Saturday from 8 am until 6 pm or later. Would you please give him a call when you have time to talk. I am very happy that your 7 year old grandson had a blast!

Thank you for your time.
Karen Hubbard
262-970-8800

Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

We took our 2+ grandson to Stone Fire Pizza today and had a fun time! Fortunately there was no crowd on Friday afternoon. People comment on the food. For me it was good. Being there shortly after opening probably helped for bothquality and cleanliness. But I must say staff was actively cleaning and servicing the guests! Pizza was fine and the cheese bread was very good. Good selection on the salad bar plus a taco and potato bar. Dessert as well! We spent around $50 for three adults and one 2.5 year old and ate fine and enjoyed the games. Good time!

130Karen, Guest Relations Manager at Stone Fire Pizza Co, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2018

What a very nice review and the staff at StoneFire thanks you very much!
Hope to see you back soon.
Sincerely

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

Place to visit during the cold winter, my child had a great time , now they have the ninja course, also all you can eat pizza (just ok)

130Karen, Public Relations Manager at Stone Fire Pizza Co, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2018

Thank you very much for the nice review. We are glad you enjoyed your visit!

Reviewed December 29, 2017

The booth backs are made of cloth and were disgusting. They were covered in nasty stuff even though we were the first ones in at opening time. Not going back

1  Thank Dan K
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 28, 2017 via mobile

The reason I do not rate Stonefire Pizza higher is because of its admission policy. I brought my grandkids there because obviously it is geared to kids and they had a blast.
I was charged the 11 dollar buffet charge. I tried to explain to the girl at admission that as a cancer survivor I cannot eat anything because I lost my ability to swallow from my cancer treatments and now have all my food and drink by my feeding tube so I could not take advantage of the buffet. She basically said that even though I can't eat the 11 dollars is the price for admission!
Once in I am glad my grandkids had a good time ....for me not so much. I could not eat or drink and my admission did not include any tokens to play games with my grandkids so what value I got out of my 11 dollars is minimal to me personally!

130Karen, Public Relations Manager at Stone Fire Pizza Co, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2017

I am really sorry and would normally never make anyone pay that has a feeding tube. The buffet price is also the admission into the building but we do make exceptions with proper doctors documentation or any medical help aids. Can you please give Karen Hubbard a call at 262-970-8800.