“Horrible...Just Horrible”

Stonefire Pizza Company
Ranked #49 of 69 Restaurants in New Berlin
Price range: US$0 - US$11
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Looking for a fun place for your kids birthday party in Milwaukee? Come to StoneFire Pizza Company and see our amazing deals.
Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

I wish I had read reviews before opting to come here when my brother and his family (5 kids) came to visit.

1st - we were told any of the kids under 56" tall couldn't do the Ninja Warrior. So 2 of the boys were disappointed, but those were the rules (or so we thought)

2nd - we paid the entry fee (which is smart on thier part, because once you enter the disaster they call dining room - you would turn around and leave!) We wetter given no direction as to where to go, where to sit, etc. It was our first time there (and last). But they provide no direction or instruction on procedure/process.

3rd - we had to clear our own table. Let me state again....we had to clear our own table. I asked the bus boy (I assume) if he coukd accommodate a table of 9. He said check another dining room (as I'm looking at a table that could accommodate 12 messy). So we check others and decide to grab the messy table and wait for it to be cleaned. Ever been to a restaurant with hungry kids? So we have to clean it ourselves as the bus boy watched.

4th - There were only scraps of pizza on the buffet. This place has PIZZA in its name. The buffet should have been overwhelmed with pizza selections shoeing off thier variety. Not the case. Not only that, but there was not clean silverware. They ran out of silverware. How does that happen at a restaurant?

5th - The bathrooms were DISGUSTING. There was a clipboard that displayed a spot to be cleaned every half hour. It wasn't completed every half hour. I won't go into detail, but we couldn't even use the bathrooms they were so gross.

6th - When we got in line for the Ninja Warrior, there was no control/organization at all. There were kids under the 56" height we were told was a requirement and the woman "in charge" want regulating anything. One child was flying through the course and ran into another child causing an injury, because he wasn't held until there was space. We asked her about the height requirement, then she got defensive and started clearing the little kids out.

Pros of this place:
The activities for kids. Bumper cats, bowling, wall climb, ninja warrior course. That's where it ends unfortunately.

Cons of this place:
Too many to list, but very unorganized. No management. Apathetic employees. Overpriced for service/food. And not clean at all...Dining room/buffet line/bathroom.

If your considering this for a night out, Id check out Dave and Busters instead. You won't have the buffet, but everything is clean and organized.

1  Thank K B
130Karen, Public Relations Manager at Stonefire Pizza Company, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2018

Hello.

I am very sorry to read all of this. I can tell you this is not the way we like to have our guests leave. I know that this is a little late of a response and I apologize for this and your experience that you had here. Please give Karen Hubbard a call at 262-970-8800 I would really like to speak with you when you have time.

Thanks you

Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

We took our grandson there and he had a blast....he's 7 and that's what 7 year olds dig. As for the adult aspect it was AWFUL. It was an extremely crowded night and the pace at which the buffet was restocked was AWFUL. They were very slow at cleaning tables off as well. I'm almost hoping they were short staffed because if this is how it always is they need to come up with a new plan. The game room was absolute chaos and the attractions you had to wait in line for was just a jumbled mess of kids. The teenage employees had no control over who's turn it was next in line, not did they care.

130Karen, Manager at Stonefire Pizza Company, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2018

Hello.
We were very busy on Saturday. I am sure that the General Manager Nick Lee would like to hear about your trip in. He is in the office Tuesday-Saturday from 8 am until 6 pm or later. Would you please give him a call when you have time to talk. I am very happy that your 7 year old grandson had a blast!

Thank you for your time.
Karen Hubbard
262-970-8800

Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

We took our 2+ grandson to Stone Fire Pizza today and had a fun time! Fortunately there was no crowd on Friday afternoon. People comment on the food. For me it was good. Being there shortly after opening probably helped for bothquality and cleanliness. But I must say staff was actively cleaning and servicing the guests! Pizza was fine and the cheese bread was very good. Good selection on the salad bar plus a taco and potato bar. Dessert as well! We spent around $50 for three adults and one 2.5 year old and ate fine and enjoyed the games. Good time!

130Karen, Guest Relations Manager at Stonefire Pizza Company, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2018

What a very nice review and the staff at StoneFire thanks you very much!
Hope to see you back soon.
Sincerely

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

Place to visit during the cold winter, my child had a great time , now they have the ninja course, also all you can eat pizza (just ok)

130Karen, Public Relations Manager at Stonefire Pizza Company, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2018

Thank you very much for the nice review. We are glad you enjoyed your visit!

Reviewed December 29, 2017

The booth backs are made of cloth and were disgusting. They were covered in nasty stuff even though we were the first ones in at opening time. Not going back

2  Thank Dan K