“Dinner”
Review of Crivello's

Crivello's
Ranked #3 of 15 Restaurants in Oconto
Description: Crivello's, in Oconto, WI, is a leading restaurant serving Northeast Wisconsin since 2002. We have pizza, steaks, chicken, fish fry, soups, salads and more. We offer a banquet facility for weddings and private parties as well as a private bar. For your next event, contact Crivello's in Oconto.
Reviewed July 25, 2017 via mobile

Great pizza, waitress was very nice cook needs to learn how to make garlic bread. Burnt 2 times. I will return to try something else, burger or chicken.

Reviewed February 21, 2017 via mobile

I get delivery from Crivellos regularly. They have the best local pizza. If I'm craving a good steak I go here. Delicious!

Reviewed August 22, 2016

I've eaten at Crivello's five or six times in the last 15 years. My taste buds and sensitivity toward atmosphere label it a Hometown Diner. Nothing fancy about the place (it's on the main drag of Oconto)--the food is hometown-Midwest cuisine and the customers mostly local--a good portion of them acquainted with each other. Since I am not originally from this area, that's neither a plus or minus for me. I wouldn't make a special trip to eat there, but I wouldn't avoid the place either as the times I've eaten there have been due to suggestion by friends as a place they enjoy to dine--a good place to chew the fat and catch up on personal gossip. The service is quick and friendly. If you're on the go and like hometown atmospheres, it's worth a try. I like their breakfast fare the best--plenty of what you order. Being a cheapskate that perked my interest. They expanded the place a few years back, so if you go, you won't have to wait long to get your order in and the food out. If you like a diner's atmosphere, it's worth a try; thought I haven't eaten there often I've never had a bad meal there.

Reviewed December 8, 2015

My husband and I were recommended to this place by the local hospital staff. I must say, we were not impressed. The waitress said that they are known for their pizza, and are better than others in town. So, my husband ordered it, and he did not agree that it was great, just good. This is a guy that loves everything. I had a bunless hamburger and fries, and the hamburger was overcooked, the mushrooms were hardly any, and the fries were cold. I will say that the staff were very good though. I hardly ate anything because I didn't care for it. I feel bad, because I really wanted to like the place.

Debbie C, Owner at Crivello's, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2016

I would like to apologize for your meal not meeting your standards. If you are ever in the area again, please ask for me and I will make sure your next dining experience with Crivello's will be an awesome one.

Reviewed September 14, 2015

Our visit was for an anniversary party. The food was served family style. Wonderful chicken was served with all the trimmings. The food was hot and the service outstanding. We will return for dinner sometime.

Been to Crivello's? Share your experiences!