“HORRIBLE”

Add it.
Dairy Queen
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Onalaska
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Great place to go if you love watching management/owners belittle their employees loudly in front of the customers. Orange Julius machine broke down 1/2 the time I go there. Screw up my orders. Did I mention the owner is rude????

1  Thank momofwildchilds

Reviewed July 11, 2017

the dq is a fun place to have a cool treat. it is especially fun to visit on Saturday nights in the summer for their car show!! fun!!!

Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

Everyone here goes out of their way to make your visit a pleasant experience. All the standard DQ fare with a personal touch.

Reviewed December 7, 2016

One of the best Dairy Queens I've eaten at. Place is very clean and the employees are all very friendly. Compared to many of the stores owned by large franchisees this is a winner, hands down.

Reviewed June 27, 2016

We always enjoy going to the Onalaska DQ. I don't know the fellers name but he is always cheery and makes you feel really welcomed! My favorite is the Cookie Dough Blizzard and I like that they have $5/$6 dollar lunches.

Been to Dairy Queen? Share your experiences!