Lowest prices for your stay
BestWestern.com
Hotels.comUS$101
PricelineUS$101
FindHotelUS$111
1,185 results
All reviews the river ground round beautiful hotel downtown oshkosh main street pool and hot tub would highly recommend this hotel family wedding great stay would definitely stay here again hotel room great room business trip front desk staff comfortable beds staff was very friendly fox
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I took my husband away for his birthday. We stayed at the Best Western and ate at the Ground Round. We had a wonderful time. The hotel was clean and quiet. The staff was helpful and courteous. We would definitely stay here again. It was close to everything we wanted to do: EAA, outlet mall, riverwalk, Menomonee Park.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Daniel Schetter, General Manager at Best Western Premier Waterfront Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for providing detailed comments about your visit! My team and I are so vey pleased to learn we achieved your 100% satisfaction! Thank you for sharing our team members were helpful and courteous. Though cleanliness is a simple expectation, I am pleased to see our housekeeping team met that objective. I am really happy to learn you had an enjoyable stay and that you would return to our hotel again. We look forward to the opportunity of serving you again!

Reviewed March 27, 2021

Stayed in room 210 and it was filthy. Because I had my two pets they couldn’t accommodate a change in rooms. When I had mentioned the stain nothing was addressed to fix the gross issue. Also the safe was not working, and the microwave was not working either, There was literally a woman’s panty liner stuck to the door.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Daniel Schetter, General Manager at Best Western Premier Waterfront Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2021

Thank you for staying with us and for providing comments about your stay. Our goal is to earn your loyalty as a return guest by providing you 100% guest satisfaction. I regret we “missed the mark” during your recent visit. Please accept my personal apology.

I agree with you a clean room is a simple expectation. I received and responded to your original internal guest survey which did not provide any comments about your three-day stay. The only comments I received were through this social media post.

I have since questioned our front desk, housekeeping, and maintenance team members. I regret I cannot determine the team member you spoke with to bring your concerns to our attention. My objective in questioning my team members was to determine who you spoke with so that I could provide corrective coaching to this team member to be sure any issue brought to our attention is properly followed through on. Though we strive to never make a mistake in providing hospitable service to our guests, I must acknowledge we are subject to the possibility of a misstep. Our business, or any business, would simply ask we be provided the opportunity to correct any deficiency brought to our attention. If it is perceived to be a serious matter on the part of you are any guest, please ask for a manager so that we can address your issue professionally, early, and completely, prior to your departure. Our goal is always to address issues quickly with the ultimate outcome of preventing the recurrence of any oversight.

Again, I ask that you again accept my personal apology. We truly work to be proactive for the comfort of our guests. There is nothing for us to gain if we do not work toward that goal. I hope by addressing your comments I can improve your faith in our hotel and its team members. For those reading this post, please review the collective nature of our social media posts to see this experience is not typical. Salaghba, I surely regret we did not meet your expectations.

Reviewed March 27, 2021

My little guy had the week off of school and he loves to swim so I booked a room. The two or us had a great time! The pool area and game room were nice and the room was
super clean with a nice view. It was definitely worth it.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Steve O, thank you for choosing to stay with us and for providing wonderful comments about your visit. My team and I are pleased to see we achieved your 100% satisfaction! I am happy to learn you were able to enjoy quality time with your son and that you both had an enjoyable time. The next time you have an opportunity to visit Oshkosh, we hope we have the pleasure of serving you again!

Reviewed March 15, 2021

Every time we come to the area for a bowling tournament, we like to stay at this Best Western. It is clean, fast & friendly staff, and we always have a good time in the lounge. Great service & great food!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Daniel Schetter, General Manager at Best Western Premier Waterfront Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2021

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel and for providing a top ranking of your visit! My team and I are so very pleased to see we met your 100% satisfaction. Thank you for commenting you always enjoy the service and food at our onsite restaurant and lounge, the Ground Round at River's Edge. We really appreciate your support of our restaurant, especially during this challenging time brought on by the pandemic. It is great to see you have been a loyal guest of our hotel. We look forward to the pleasure of serving you again, the next time your travels bring you back to Oshkosh.

Reviewed February 9, 2021

Weekend getaway with my love!
First time in Oshkosh. We came to see a Star Wars toy exhibit at the Public Museum. We were looking for a room with a hot tub and fireplace and this one was perfect. It is located in the heart of downtown.
We had a view of the beautiful (frozen)
Fox River. I bet it's great in the summer!
The suite was very spacious. Dining table, pull out sofa, desk, a couple more chairs. Then in the bedroom, a comfortable king size bed, fireplace, and hot tub for two!
Large walk in shower in the bathroom.
Staff was very friendly, professional, and extremely helpful!
Room was very clean.
We will definitely stay again.

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Daniel Schetter, General Manager at Best Western Premier Waterfront Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2021

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for providing excellent, detailed comments about your visit. My team and I are so very pleased to learn we met your 100% satisfaction! I am glad the Whirlpool/Fireplace suite met your every expectation and that you enjoyed the view of the river from your room. To your point, yes, it is great in the summer and you have the added feature of being able to dine, have a cocktail on our patio and enjoy the river walk. Thank you for noting the room as being clean. Though cleanliness is a simple expectation, our housekeeping team works hard to achieve that goal and puts forth every effort to meet the pandemic protocols of Best Western's signature "We Care Clean" program. We appreciate you endorsing our hotel and look forward to your return visit. We will appreciate the pleasure of serving you again!