Lowest prices for your stay
US$155
Expedia.comUS$130
Travelocity
Lol.travelUS$155
1,200 results
All reviews the river ground round beautiful hotel downtown oshkosh main street pool and hot tub would highly recommend this hotel family wedding great stay would definitely stay here again hotel room great room business trip front desk staff comfortable beds staff was very friendly fox
Selected filters
Reviewed June 14, 2021

My Husband and I got married on June 12, 2021 we had everything from rehearsal to gift opening here and it all ran so smoothly I could not have asked for a better weekend, the staff was so accommodating to all of our needs, I would recommend the Best western in Oshkosh to all my family and friends, If you're looking for a beautiful venue with great food and a relaxing atmosphere look no further

Date of stay: June 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Daniel Schetter, General Manager at Best Western Premier Waterfront Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2021

Karilynn2021, thank you for sharing your comments regarding your rehearsal dinner and wedding reception that was held on the riverside of our convention center. I am so pleased to learn our culinary and service teams met your expectations on this very special day! Thank you for putting your faith in us and for endorsing our hotel and event venue. We really appreciate it! Best of luck and success to you and your husband for a wonderful marriage and life together!

Reviewed May 11, 2021

Great stay on the river. Excellent and friendly/ helpful staff. Rooms were perfect size and well maintained. Pool and fitness room were both open which was a pleasant surprise. Coffee service in the room was Starbucks so we were very happy to see that!

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Daniel Schetter, General Manager at Best Western Premier Waterfront Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2021

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for providing these wonderful comments about your stay. I appreciate you noting the team members you encountered as being friendly and helpful. It is great to learn their hospitality contributed to the enjoyment of your stay! I am pleased to see our river front location, and other amenities provided, all provided a great lodging experience! We hope we have the pleasure of serving you again!

Reviewed April 22, 2021

What seemed like a great looking room was filled with low maintenance and lack of service. Upon entering my room, when I took off my shoes I felt a wet spot on my sock immediately. I looked down and there was a circular wet spot on the ground at the foot of the bed so my initial response was to look up to maybe see where the mystery wet spot could be coming from. I couldn't tell but it looked as though there could have been a leek from the ceiling dripping down on the floor. The ceiling was bowing a bit and it was hard not to ignore the constant running toilet in the bathroom. Yeah, had to deal with a running toilet all night and it wasn't the type where you could just flush it or jiggle the handle to make it stop. I suspect it played a part on the wet spot on the floor but I am no expert by any means. And lastly, when I went to go watch television I used the remote to turn on the TV. However, the volume button seemed to work but the channel buttons did not so I only had one channel for viewing pleasure. That was a non-luxury spent hotel experience that could have been much better.

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Daniel Schetter, General Manager at Best Western Premier Waterfront Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2021

I appreciate and thank you for the time you took to share your comments about your stay. Our goal is to earn your loyalty as a return customer. I regret there were several detractors that resulted in a negative impact on your visit. Please accept my personal apology.

Considering your TripAdvisor username is not the guest name used to book your reservation, I am left to make some assumptions as to who you are and what room you stayed in. After questioning front desk team members, I believe I have determined this information.

The number of issues you reported is very non-typical for our hotel. However, it is your personal experience that is most important to me. In working to maintain our reputation and meet the expectations of our guests, we strive to address issues as we are made aware. We hope to be provided the opportunity to address a guest issue prior to the guest’s departure so that it is not an ongoing concern throughout the stay. I regret these issues were only shared with us the morning of your departure. Both the TV remote and toilet were easily resolvable issues had they been brought to our attention. The wet spot on the floor was from spot-cleaning that housekeeping completed just prior to your arrival. I agree the small wet spot should have been dried prior to checking you into the room. I personally inspected the ceiling in the room where you stayed. There were no water or drip spots from the ceiling nor is the ceiling “bowing” in any manner whatsoever.

We strive to be proactive for the comfort of our guests. There is nothing for us to gain if we do not work toward the goal of addressing our guests concerns as we are made aware. I hope by addressing your comments I can improve your faith in us and the Best Western brand as we continue to make improvements for our guests.

Reviewed April 6, 2021

Our house got painted so we stayed here instead of sleeping in a cluttered bedroom. Great check in, nice people, great bed. We will for sure stay here again. The only downside was that the sheets were scratchy, maybe too much bleach, and so that can be improved upon. I also wish there had been free bottled water for each guest before charging for water.

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Daniel Schetter, General Manager at Best Western Premier Waterfront Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2021

Thank you for choosing to stay with us while your house was going through a painting project. Of the many hotel choices in Oshkosh, we are pleased you chose to stay on the waterfront! I am pleased to see the interactions you had with members of our team contributed to the enjoyment of your visit and that the bed was very comfortable. It is important that our guests get a good night's rest. However, I am sorry the sheets were perceived as being scratchy. I will look into this in greater detail to see what in our laundering process might have impacted this. I appreciate your comments about the bottle water. The collective comments of our guests often determine our future operational procedures. Thank you again for staying with us and for sharing your comments.

Reviewed April 5, 2021

I took my husband away for his birthday. We stayed at the Best Western and ate at the Ground Round. We had a wonderful time. The hotel was clean and quiet. The staff was helpful and courteous. We would definitely stay here again. It was close to everything we wanted to do: EAA, outlet mall, riverwalk, Menomonee Park.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Daniel Schetter, General Manager at Best Western Premier Waterfront Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2021

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for providing detailed comments about your visit! My team and I are so vey pleased to learn we achieved your 100% satisfaction! Thank you for sharing our team members were helpful and courteous. Though cleanliness is a simple expectation, I am pleased to see our housekeeping team met that objective. I am really happy to learn you had an enjoyable stay and that you would return to our hotel again. We look forward to the opportunity of serving you again!