Lowest prices for your stay
US$120
View deal
Free cancellation until 21-10-09
US$120
View deal
Free cancellation until 21-10-09
Reserve now, pay at stay
PricelineUS$120
Hotels.comUS$120
BestWestern.com
1,206 results
All reviews the river ground round beautiful hotel downtown oshkosh main street pool and hot tub would highly recommend this hotel family wedding great stay would definitely stay here again hotel room great room business trip front desk staff comfortable beds staff was very friendly fox
Selected filters
Reviewed July 22, 2021

Perfect place for family reunions as well as weddings
Staff are wonderful, restaurant serves three meals a day. Menu is varied, I loved the food. Ate all my meals there. They are close to other restaurants and in the lovely city of Oshkosh, on the Fox river. A lovey outside eating area and place to dock boats.
My room overlooked the river and was lovely.
Beds are comfortable and room darkening curtains made for the best sleep I’ve had in months.
I highly recommend this hotel for gatherings of all kinds.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Daniel Schetter, General Manager at Best Western Premier Waterfront Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2021

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for providing this wonderful review of your visit. Our goal is to earn your loyalty as a return guest by providing you 100% guest satisfaction. I am pleased to see you enjoyed your stay while attending a wedding at our hotel!

It is great to see the many amenities provided by our convenient downtown location on the waterfront, all contributed to the enjoyment of your stay! I am glad you were able to have a restful night’s rest is this is what we desire for all our guests. The greatest compliment we can receive is knowing you endorse our hotel for other guests. The next time you are in Oshkosh, we look forward to the pleasure of serving you again!

Reviewed July 19, 2021 via mobile

Check in was easy. Parking accessible. Beds and accommodations clean and comfortable. Adequate for a nights stay. View was pretty and nice boardwalk to walk along the river. Son enjoyed the pool and hot tub. Overall standard hotel stay nothing over the top but nothing to give it less than 4 stars.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Daniel Schetter, General Manager at Best Western Premier Waterfront Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2021

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for providing positive comments about your visit! I am pleased to see you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for noting the bed as being comfortable and the room was clean. Though both are simple expectations, I am glad we were able to provide you a good night's rest in a comfortable setting! Happy to see your son had the opportunity to enjoy the indoor pool and hot tub. The next time you need to stay in Oshkosh, we hope you will stay with us and that we will have the pleasure of serving you again!

Reviewed July 15, 2021

My family stayed at the Best Western to attend my great niece's wedding. Approx. 20 rooms were used by family & friends. It was very clean, organized with quick, pleasant service & a great view of the water.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Daniel Schetter, General Manager at Best Western Premier Waterfront Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2021

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel and for providing wonderful comments about your visit. I am pleased to see you had a great stay! Based on your positive comments, it appears your "ranking" of our hotel for the respective categories is the opposite of what you intended. You provided a poor ranking rather than a positive ranking. Could I respectfully ask you to delete this and redo your rankings and comments.

Our team realizes the importance of our clients' wedding day in that we service over 100 weddings a year. I am pleased we met the expectations of your niece's wedding and that you enjoyed being an attendee. Thank you for noting the hotel as being clean. This is a great compliment to our housekeeping team. I am happy to see you enjoyed the service provided by our team members as well as our excellent water front location. The next time you travel to Oshkosh, we hope you will choose to stay with us again!

Reviewed July 14, 2021

We had a great stay - drinks and dinner on the RiverWalk while watching the boats and drawbridges, was a fantastic experience. We also really enjoyed walking Downtown Oshkosh. We'll definitely return for another visit!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel and for providing wonderful comments about your visit. I am pleased to see you had a great stay! I am happy to learn you were able to enjoy two of our most sought-after features; being on the water and being downtown close to shopping and other great downtown venues. Our greatest compliment is knowing you will return! We look forward to the pleasure of serving you again!

Reviewed July 12, 2021

This hotel is located right on the river, the view is so beautiful! There is a wonderful walk along the river, too. Choose a Riverview room for sunset views! Even the parking lot has great views. The hotel is quiet, no doors slamming during the night. Note, there is no breakfast served here, but there is a Ground Round that is attached where you can purchase breakfast.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Daniel Schetter, General Manager at Best Western Premier Waterfront Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2021

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for providing an excellent review of your visit. I am pleased to see you enjoyed our downtown location on the waterfront and that the view from your room added to the pleasure of your stay.

It is true our hotel does not provide a complimentary breakfast. Most of our past guests voiced the desire for table service with full menu choices. We believe providing full wait staff service from an a’ la carte menu allows us to properly fulfill most of our guests’ expectations with a better-quality food product and service. I hope you took the opportunity to enjoy a full-service breakfast with us!

I am glad we met your 100% satisfaction! The next time you travel to Oshkosh, we hope you will choose to stay with us again!