Lowest prices for your stay
HIExpress.com
US$113
Free cancellation until 21-06-20
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$113
Free cancellation until 21-06-18
PricelineUS$113
Hotels.comUS$113
ZenHotels.comUS$118
All reviews the breakfast area would stay here again room was large love this hotel very nice hotel yogurt microwave midnight television
Selected filters
Reviewed November 25, 2019

I was so upset when I learned that the CYBER SALE - IHG REWARDS MEMBER RATE was non-refundable. I cancelled the reservation for personal reasons and when I called for an explanation as to why I was charged for the stay the person said the only way to get a refund is if there was an emergency. I know all hotels have this policy (non-refundable rate) but I believe it should be better stated in the e-mail so someone doesn't make the same mistake I did.

Date of stay: November 2019
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Oshkosh-SR 41, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2019

Hi Sue P,

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear about the issue surrounding your reservation. I would like to look into this and have sent you a private message to obtain additional information.

I look forward to your response and being of further assistance.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed November 3, 2019 via mobile

The room was large and clean. We had a king bed, sofa, refrigerator, and plenty of room for our luggage. We had two televisions. The breakfast area is large and modern. There is an area to purchase chips, sodas, and water.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 709nancyh
Magen C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Oshkosh-SR 41, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your kind words. Hope to see you back in the near future!

Reviewed October 26, 2019 via mobile

Everything about this place was positive-clean, well located, pleasant helpful staff.
Easy to get downtown for food and entertainment- would definitely stay again
Breakfast crew did a great job maintaining the food stations and keeping tidy

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your kind words and letting us know that everything was to your satisfaction! We hope to see you again!

Reviewed August 2, 2019 via mobile

This is a very nice, clean hotel.
Only one thing. When I walked inside to check in, no one was at the desk. Waited a few minutes and no one showed up. So, I grabbed one of the luggage carts to load up my stuff. By the time I loaded my stuff on the cart and went back inside a very nice lady was at the desk. I didn't mention the wait I experienced because there could be many reasons why she was not at the desk.
But, overall this is a nice hotel with a friendly staff.
Please HIE, update your breakfast offerings.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business

We appreciate your feedback! Thank you for sharing so we can address your concerns.

Reviewed July 22, 2019

I've never seen a hotel with such incompetent staff. We checked in on a Wednesday. No one was at the counter and we had to wait around 15 minutes for someone to grace us with their presence. Have you ever seen a hotel with no one at the counter? If not you should definetly stay here because i'd say about 90% of the time during our 4 night stay no one was at the counter. They just put up a sign saying we'll be right back. Where they are? Who knows! They certainly aren't off helping anyone.

We had a very annoying shower head leaking A LOT of water (loud enough to keep you up at night). As soon as we checked in the room we noticed it and reported it. The worker said it would be fixed the next day. It was never fixed. On the 3rd night when we complained again the maintenance guy was sent up and said no one ever told him about it until now. He also said they'd have to call some plumbing company and they aren't paying for weekend service. I paid $200+ per night to stay in your hotel, pay the weekend rate.

This hotel is just haunted with really bad staff and i'm sure even worse management because management is what allows or disallows the staff to perform how they do. I requested some kind of refund or resolution to this while I was there. I was completely blown off. Now I'll share my experience and deal with my credit card company.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Magen C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Oshkosh-SR 41, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2019

Dear Thebman46,
Thank you for reaching out to us and for taking the time to speak on the phone earlier today.
As a valued IHG member we greatly appreciate your feedback and your concerns have been addressed.
I hope that your refund we discussed today has resolved this and that we have been able to make it up to you!
If you need anything going forward or in the future please do not hesitate to contact me directly.
We do hope that you will give us another chance in the future and please know this is not a standard for us. We definitely strive for 100% guest satisfaction and again I thank you for bringing this to my attention so this won't happen again.

Magen C.