Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$113
PricelineUS$113
Hotels.comUS$113
Expedia.comUS$113
CheapTicketsUS$113
TravelocityUS$113
All reviews the breakfast area would stay here again room was large love this hotel very nice hotel yogurt microwave midnight television
Selected filters
Reviewed March 6, 2020

Reserved a king room at this hotel. We were on the 3rd floor. Very nice, clean and comfortable. The bed was very comfortable. The room was set up very nice and very clean. Check in was a breeze and staff was very nice. Breakfast area was nice and offered a nice selection. Seating seemed a bit limited. The pool area and hot tub was nice. I would stay here again while in the area.

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank Wispr
Reviewed November 25, 2019

I was so upset when I learned that the CYBER SALE - IHG REWARDS MEMBER RATE was non-refundable. I cancelled the reservation for personal reasons and when I called for an explanation as to why I was charged for the stay the person said the only way to get a refund is if there was an emergency. I know all hotels have this policy (non-refundable rate) but I believe it should be better stated in the e-mail so someone doesn't make the same mistake I did.

Date of stay: November 2019
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Oshkosh-SR 41, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2019

Hi Sue P,

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear about the issue surrounding your reservation. I would like to look into this and have sent you a private message to obtain additional information.

I look forward to your response and being of further assistance.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed November 3, 2019 via mobile

The room was large and clean. We had a king bed, sofa, refrigerator, and plenty of room for our luggage. We had two televisions. The breakfast area is large and modern. There is an area to purchase chips, sodas, and water.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 709nancyh
Magen C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Oshkosh-SR 41, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your kind words. Hope to see you back in the near future!

Reviewed October 26, 2019 via mobile

Everything about this place was positive-clean, well located, pleasant helpful staff.
Easy to get downtown for food and entertainment- would definitely stay again
Breakfast crew did a great job maintaining the food stations and keeping tidy

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your kind words and letting us know that everything was to your satisfaction! We hope to see you again!

Reviewed August 2, 2019 via mobile

This is a very nice, clean hotel.
Only one thing. When I walked inside to check in, no one was at the desk. Waited a few minutes and no one showed up. So, I grabbed one of the luggage carts to load up my stuff. By the time I loaded my stuff on the cart and went back inside a very nice lady was at the desk. I didn't mention the wait I experienced because there could be many reasons why she was not at the desk.
But, overall this is a nice hotel with a friendly staff.
Please HIE, update your breakfast offerings.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business

We appreciate your feedback! Thank you for sharing so we can address your concerns.