Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$95
PricelineUS$95
Hotels.comUS$95
Expedia.comUS$95
FindHotelUS$95
ZenHotels.comUS$99
All reviews the breakfast area would stay here again room was large love this hotel very nice hotel yogurt microwave midnight television
Selected filters
Reviewed February 20, 2021 via mobile

Disappointed from the beginning..We were told all of the t.vs were down..get to our room and it looked like a nice room.. First of all..our handle for the bathroom fell off..We pulled out the sofa bed, and there was a spoon and for along with a half eaten nutri grain bar and a bunch of wrappers.
The tv finally started working around midnight.
I get up the next morning to get ready for work..and there is NO HOT WATER!!
I had to take a ice cold shower.
I will NEVER stay here again!!
Another thing...the internet sucks!!
I had originally planned on staying 2 nights..but i went and got my money back dor the second night and came to the best western to stay.
Dont waste your money on this place!!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Oshkosh-SR 41, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2021

Hello tinaj7549,

Thanks for sharing feedback. It is great to hear from one of our guests. We are determined to deliver the joy of travel for all. Having to worry about the cleanliness of your room is not in our list of activities for you. I am also sorry that the TV did not work properly and there was no hot shower. Your review was made known to the team, and I'm confident improvements will be made to deliver complete guest satisfaction. Comments such as yours are valuable and relayed to the team to help point out areas needing additional attention.

In line with this, do know that I sent a private message to further reach out to you. Despite the setbacks mentioned in your review, I hope you find your way back to us should your travels bring you again to the area for a chance to make your stay better than the last.

Best,

Ronald R.

Reviewed June 21, 2020 via mobile

I came to town to visit my elderly mother and due to COVID, I decided to stay at a hotel close to her to somewhat limit exposure. I paid more for this hotel because of the name, the breakfast, and it was close. I had to wait at least 5 minutes for someone to come out and when she did, I was shocked to see she wasn’t wearing a mask. The only precaution I saw was a screen and little table back from the desk telling us to stay there, which doesn’t totally work given I had to give her my credit card, but it was something. Most places have a whole plan and I found that lacking here, for example, she handed me a pen that had been heaven knows where. I almost left but was tired and it was past the cancellation time. The room was nice and except for a long dark hair on a towel, was clean. There was no fruit in the morning, nor did I see much else except the sugary yogurts and orange juice. Again, the morning clerk, no mask. The alarm clock went off at midnight and the toilet ran off and on all night. To me, given COVID and especially the increase Oshkosk is seeing right now, the lack of solid precautions was the most concerning to me.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Dacamake
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Oshkosh-SR 41, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2020

Hi Dacamake,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review from your stay with us. I was very concerned to read your comments regarding breakfast, safety, customer service. I understand your disappointment, and this should not have been the case. I will share your review with our team for improvements on our end. I’d like to obtain some additional detail regarding your experience so we have sent you a private message.

I hope you would give us another chance in the future so this time we can show you a simple and smart travel.

Orlando A.

Reviewed March 6, 2020

Reserved a king room at this hotel. We were on the 3rd floor. Very nice, clean and comfortable. The bed was very comfortable. The room was set up very nice and very clean. Check in was a breeze and staff was very nice. Breakfast area was nice and offered a nice selection. Seating seemed a bit limited. The pool area and hot tub was nice. I would stay here again while in the area.

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank Wispr
Reviewed November 25, 2019

I was so upset when I learned that the CYBER SALE - IHG REWARDS MEMBER RATE was non-refundable. I cancelled the reservation for personal reasons and when I called for an explanation as to why I was charged for the stay the person said the only way to get a refund is if there was an emergency. I know all hotels have this policy (non-refundable rate) but I believe it should be better stated in the e-mail so someone doesn't make the same mistake I did.

Date of stay: November 2019
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Oshkosh-SR 41, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2019

Hi Sue P,

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear about the issue surrounding your reservation. I would like to look into this and have sent you a private message to obtain additional information.

I look forward to your response and being of further assistance.

Connie D

Reviewed November 3, 2019 via mobile

The room was large and clean. We had a king bed, sofa, refrigerator, and plenty of room for our luggage. We had two televisions. The breakfast area is large and modern. There is an area to purchase chips, sodas, and water.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 709nancyh
Magen C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Oshkosh-SR 41, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your kind words. Hope to see you back in the near future!