Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Fairfield Inn
Hotels.comUS$89
FindHotelUS$89
Agoda.comUS$89
HurbUS$99
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 7, 2020

Came up to stay for a night, Anne the front desk person who was working was excellent with checking me and giving me options for dinner. Then I became sick and needed an extended stay until late in the afternoon cause I was unable to drive. They didnt not hesitate to give me an extended stay free of charge. The nicest customer service I have received at a hotel in awhile. I am so appreciative

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
GrandTour43652590266, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Oshkosh, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2020

Dear Robert W,

We are delighted to have been your chosen hotel during your recent stay in Oshkosh. It was truly a pleasure to serve you.

We appreciate your business and value your honest feedback. Your comments have been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver exceptional service to guests like you.

Thank you for staying at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Oshkosh and we hope you choose to create more memories with us whenever your travels bring you back to Oshkosh.

Ryan Kunde
Task Force General Manager
ryan.kunde@aimhosp.com

Reviewed November 10, 2019 via mobile

I wouldn’t choose to stay here again. I’ll give it 2* but in terms of Marriott standards I’d give this place a 1*. 2/2 treadmills broken, tv in workout room broken, coffee container pump was broken, door to workout room broken, overall is less than Marriott standards.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
PatriciaAnderson1800, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Oshkosh, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2019

Dear momscassi,

Thank you for your input. All issues you’ve reported have been addressed and we apologize that you had this experience with our equipment. We hope you give us an opportunity to serve you again and make it right.

Patt Anderson

Reviewed November 3, 2019

By far the worst Fairfield Inn I've ever stayed in. The issues aren't just cosmetic: the walls are paper thin as are the ceilings -- you can hear the guest above you walk around, people in the hallway, the drip of water running through the pipes. The floor in our room has a definite slant, same with the bathroom, where the toilet moves just a little each time you sit down.
We were greeted in the lobby by a rambunctious kids birthday party (complete with balloons, decorations -- they took over the whole place) which spilled into the pool of course, and even 3 doors down from us (I could hear them IN THEIR ROOM while I was in my room), and the inevitable running up and down the hallway. There was no use of the lobby or pool during this time. (For the record, the party ended and the guests were gone by 9pm.) So if this hotel chooses to double as a party locale it is not putting enough effort into making their paying guests comfortable.
To be fair, here are some PROS: the beds were clean (although the second bed squeaked at any movement) and, um,... parking was free and shower and locks worked.

Date of stay: November 2019
PatriciaAnderson1800, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Oshkosh, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2019

Dear Denise T,

Thank you for your honest feedback. Clearly there was a breakdown of communication because we are not a large enough hotel to host parties and have one sole group take over a lobby and pool area.

I would like to discuss this further if you could provide me a phone number and best time to call. I look forward to speaking with you.

Patti Anderson

Reviewed October 24, 2019 via mobile

We arrived late 10/15/19 for a 3 night stay, and were told they were having problems with the hot water as 1 of 2 water heaters had failed, and they didn’t know when it would be fixed. They offered help with relocation, with no late-cancellation penalty, but at 10 pm, it was too late for us to mess with that. Eventually we were told the new water heater was scheduled to arrive 10/18 (our departure date), so we never had enough hot water for a shower our entire stay. We learned later that the hot water was restored 10/21, meaning the hotel was without adequate hot water for at least 6 days. While that might be just an inconvenience for an overnight visitor, what does that say about the commitment of local management or corporate decision makers to the comfort and safety of their guests?

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
PatriciaAnderson1800, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Oshkosh, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2019

Dear susanw577,

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel. Please let me first sincerely apologize. Your experience is not representative of the quality and service that we are known to provide. The water heater replacement is part of a corporate decision and has been headache to our guests and staff.

Not knowing when the water heater would be replaced, we reached out to as many guests as we could to offer assistance in relocating or at the very least let them know about the situation. Although a valiant effort by the staff, we were unable to reach everyone. I'm glad to hear you were offered relocation but I can understand not wanting to deal with it at 10pm. The offer was most certainly still open during your stay, but again, I understand not wanting to uproot your family to move to another hotel. I appreciate you sticking it out with us!

Thank you again for your feedback and I hope we get an opportunity to provide the service you and all of our guests expect and deserve.

Reviewed September 28, 2019

My daughter is a student at Wisconsin-Oshkosh and I've stayed here many times. The staff is attentive and professional. But this hotel doesn't have ESPN or ESPN2 and this has been an ongoing issue for me. If there was another Marriott hotel in town I would go there.

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank Jamil A
PatriciaAnderson1800, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Oshkosh, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2019

Thank you Jamil A. for commenting on your stay with us at Fairfield Inn & Suites - Oshkosh. I appreciate your feedback regarding our channel selections. We offer a select channel listing through our provider approved by Marriott and I believe ESPN is provided within that package. I don’t believe we have received other inquiries about this. I will look into this further. Thank you again and we’ll see you soon.

Patti Anderson, General Manager