Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
GardenInn.com
US$152
View deal
Free cancellation until 21-10-03
Reserve now, pay at stay
Traveluro
Travelocity
All reviews nice hotel in town the hotel staff hot tub great stay front desk staff would stay again staff was friendly lobby airfield wedding wi game
Selected filters
Reviewed July 11, 2021

Have stayed at the Garden Inn in 2008, and it is probably the best hotel location for EAA AirVenture. We booked 4 nights and prepaid as required. Now, I have been diagnosed with a serious illness that makes travel impossible. When I called to discuss the matter, they would not discuss it. They suggested I should try to sell the room on Facebook. Well, I probably won't do that. But I am at high risk of losing my $2750 deposit. I think, this is an outrageous position. It would be an easy matter for them to re-sell the room. The manager told me, that I have no other options. She said, they have made an agreement with all Oshkosh hotels to forbid any cancellation, even weeks before the event. We don't know how we will solve this, but it is a lot of money to lose, when they could easily take care of this.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed July 7, 2021

Everyone at this hotel is very friendly. The staff is helpful and knowledgeable on the area. We had an enjoyable stay! The front desk was very inviting. When we needed extra pillows and towels housekeeping was up to our room very quickly. And enjoyable stay.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed June 14, 2021 via mobile

This hotel is clean and the staff is friendly. It’s located close to many restaurants. The restaurant staff, breakfast and bar, were very friendly. Breakfast had a pretty full menu served by the wait staff and cold things (yogurt, fruit, breads,) were self serve. This hotel was what we expected from an HGI.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 11, 2021

No complimentary breakfast like we were told. Ended up costing us 75.00 for three days. Our room air conditioner didn’t work properly. Our rooms were supposed to be together, they were not and also on different floors.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed May 19, 2021

I stayed for business. The staff was super friendly. I enjoyed the clean and comfortable room. Convenient and safe location. I would definitely stay again. I did not have time to try breakfast but it sure looked delicious.

Date of stay: May 2021