“I have a friend who races!”

Oshkosh Speedzone Raceway
Ranked #15 of 18 things to do in Oshkosh
Reviewed September 15, 2015

I have been to the speed zone several times now I am from Dubuque Iowa I have always had a good time ,great entertainment reasonable prices !

Date of experience: August 2015
"riding"
in 7 reviews
"summer"

Reviewed September 2, 2015

Very nice dirt track racing venue. Close to the track, good announcers, and they keep the races moving along at a great pace. There is a huge variety of food to purchase, along with alcoholic beverages and assorted souvenirs. It is very loud though, so bring earplugs or other hearing protection (especially for your children). They do sell earplugs onsite in case you need to purchase some.

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed June 28, 2015

I really like going here mainly because they race on Friday nights and doesn't interfere with races in Shawano. My only negative is that there are no seatbacks which makes for a bad back experience the next morning. I'll continue to go but I now bring my own seat with a back.

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed April 22, 2015

What a great family event! Thrilling classes of cars, kids clubs, good food and very entertaining. ...check it out Friday nights!

Date of experience: September 2014
See more reviews
Reviewed November 4, 2014

This is a relatively inexpensive night of entertainment for a family, or anyone. It is a shame not enough people embrace a pure tradition in this area. Sitting in the stands, hearing the roar of the cars as they round the track, and watching mostly drivers from around the area is awesome! I think I was hooked when the stock car races were held at the old fairgrounds. Go early and eat your supper at the Speedzone, always fast, hot, and a good value!

Date of experience: November 2014