All reviews choice hotels reception desk passing thru pool area evening reception state bowling tournament freshly baked cookies spacious rooms wonderful hotel nice breakfast a nice place to stay checking in good nights sleep comfortable stay convenient location yogurt easy access
Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

Toilet not clean. Ring around bowl.

Dust around baseboards 6 inches out. Food under desk on floor.

Two remotes for TV only one has batteries and neither is fully functional.

We tried to cancel and were told we couldn't and get a refund.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank chrissT9525SX
Reviewed May 9, 2018

I would recommend a stay to anyone looking for a homey/comfortable well-run hotel. We have stayed at other Comfort Suites and found this one in Oshkosh, WI to be outstanding. We look forward to your next visit.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rui V
Reviewed May 9, 2018

I have stayed here several times and I won't stay anywhere else when I visit Oshkosh. The room is always perfect, the common areas are very well taken care of and the staff is extremely courteous. Highly recommended !

Room tip: I never really ask for a specific room, never thought of it.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank TMoney1971
Reviewed May 9, 2018

Comfort Suites Oshkosh is a wonderful hotel with very attentive staff. I am usually traveling for business and this is by far the best hotel I've stayed at. My room was impeccably clean, and comfortable. The coffee and yogurt for breakfast is worth raving about as well. Overall, the friendly staff, comfortable room, and great breakfast made my stay absolutely perfect. I look forward to when my travels bring me back here again!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank andreafabian595
Reviewed April 17, 2018

Great hotel!! Staff went above and beyond to help with all my questons...from the desk to housekeeping. Room was clean, and pool was fun for us, and the kids. Breakfast was great too!!
Can't wait to go back.