Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Comfort SuitesUS$84
Expedia.comUS$99
Hotels.comUS$99
PricelineUS$84
FindHotelUS$99
ZenHotels.comUS$108
All reviews choice hotels separate area amazing customer service hot breakfast shopping and restaurants recommend staying here convenient location pleasant stay treadmill couch
Selected filters
Reviewed October 13, 2020

Basic hotel stay. The room was reasonably clean. Check in was easy and they even let us check in a little early. The location is good, close to lots of restaurant options and stores. AND...the price is right! Really a budget no frills stay that didn't disappoint.

Date of stay: October 2020
2  Thank Snakewrangler
Patrick M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Oshkosh, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2020

Hello

I appreciate your review, thank you.

Reviewed August 18, 2020

Stayed for four nights to visit an ill parent who lives in Oshkosh. They had closed the pool, stopped cleaning rooms during stays and stopped a hot breakfast — all in the name of preventing the spread of COVID. Great! This impressed me —the person on checking was efficient and courteous and the rooms appeared clean. Most staff was wearing a mask. However, twice when going by the front desk on Sunday morning, 8/16/2020, the person sitting at the computer behind the front desk was not wearing a mask, which made you feel like all of the Covid precautions were just about saving money and not about protecting the guests. Regardless of your politics, it is unacceptable for a hospitality industry to ignore the health of their guests by not wearing masks, aside from the fact that it is the law in Wisconsin. Would not stat again, and risk my parents health, simply for that reason.

Date of stay: August 2020
Patrick M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Oshkosh, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2020

Hello,

I do appreciate your feedback and input. I thank you for choosing us, and best wishes in your travels.

Hotel manager

Reviewed June 5, 2020

My boyfriend and I were in a tough situation and we called the day of and Patrick(manager)was so accommodating to us ensuring us a pleasant stay. He was so kind to us! Definitely recommend staying here!

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Patrick M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Oshkosh, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2020

It was a pleasure having you here, thank you for your nice review.

Reviewed January 1, 2020 via mobile

Very convenient location right off I41. King size bd comfortable. Room had a separate area with a pullout couch. Indoor pool on site. Very close to restaurants some within walking distance. A very short distance to cinemas and shopping. Breakfast was cereals, eggs and sausage and pastry’s. hotel is very clean. Staff very friendly.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Patrick M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Oshkosh, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for your great review, I appreciate it.

Reviewed December 5, 2019 via mobile

Picked this due to great reviews. Not my experience. Friendly staff but that’s my only positive. Under renovation but this was not disclosed when booked. Power drilling noise and hammering during the day. Maid didn’t come to clean room. Thermostat set at 6 0 degrees at night and heater still kept kicking in making it too warm. Internet didn’t work half the time. Work out room had only one treadmill and one bike. Pretty lame. One of the elevators wasn’t working. I could go on but you get the picture.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Patrick M, Manager at Comfort Suites Oshkosh, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2019

Hello,
My deepest apologies to you. I do hope you can understand the upgrades will be amazing and hope you will consider giving us an opportunity to serve you again.