See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

Not so good, No pools its a bit over priced for what is and what it doesn't have, Website rooms look different from actual rooms, Wi-Fi doesn't work, Beds hard as a rock, good place 4 truck drivers....

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Connie C, Owner at Crossroads Motel & Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2017

Website ARE pictures of rooms. Wi-Fi was not requested and is available. Beds have motel grade mattresses. Previous guests do mention how very clean our rooms are kept and have refrigerators, microwaves, coffee service, hair dryers and new flat screen TV's. Rooms are appropriately priced.

We are a family owned and operated motel on 10 acres of land with grills, picnic tables, fire pit and accommodating staff.

Sorry you found it so disappointing.

Reviewed August 2, 2015

What a wonderful place to stay, relax & enjoy the quiet. This motel is close to the main roads & very easy to get to, but “off the road”. We went to Wisconsin for the Oshkosh air show & wanted a place to stay away from the crowds, so we chose this motel that is a little over an hour away from the show. We rented one of the two log cabins for a little over a week because we wanted a kitchen. After driving for 2 days, it was “home away from home”. The cabin was spotless, the bed very comfortable & it had everything you need, from cooking utensils, dishes, silverware, baking dishes, very nice linens, even dish soap! The cabin is decorated with a “homey touch”. The owners are friendly, helpful, super nice people. We looked at the motel rooms & would not hesitate to stay in one, as they are also very nice & homey. I would highly recommend this motel.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 23, 2015 via mobile

This is one of the nicest places to stay. Such a quiet peaceful atmosphere. Clean rooms. Excellent hosts. I felt right at home. Even for the short time I was there. I drive over 4 hours to visit a friend that lives in Wisconsin and they allowed me to get into my room early to freshen up. Very thoughtful. They make you feel like family. I will go back. Matter of fact I have reservations for this coming up weekend. The scenery is beautiful as well. Thank you for your hospitality!!! Not to mention it is only about 1/2 hour from the Dells and other attractions!!!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank BaseballMo

Thank you for your kind words.

Reviewed November 12, 2014 via mobile

I wanted to get away from NJ's busy and congested roads. I needed time away to myself and that's exactly what I got at Crossroads. My stay in the cabin was perfect. It was quiet and remote and yet right off the major road for easy travel. the owners are very friendly. The cabin clean and had pretty much all the amenities you would find at home. I highly recommend the cabins if you're looking for a place to be alone and relax and a place that is centrally located. This Jersey girl loved my stay in Wisconsin and will be back to the state soon. I'm even working on moving there some day. Thank you Connie and Paul for the wonderful place in my adventure.

• Stayed: September 2014
1  Thank Connie C
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Family-run motel with nice added touches - magazines and cookies in the room as well as coffee, fridge, microwave. Wifi available but weak - had to sit outside to get a signal. Two cabins available also. Loved watching the birds at the many feeders. Recommend.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple