All reviewsmachine shedfront deskcookieseggsfamily membersgreat experiencedefinately stay herelooked nicetap beerpool and hot tubcomfortable bedwaffle makerright next doormake your own wafflesnice hotelyogurtbiscuits gravy
Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very worn. We booked an Executive King suite and the room did not match the description. On the up side the staff was VERY friendly and helpful. We ended up cancelling our reservation upon arrival. This hotel could be very nice with some updating but for now it just feels shabby. Not worth the booking price.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank kimplantiko
Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

Great place and friendly service. One of my favorite hotels. Awesome place and highly recommend. Plus there’s a bar and awesome pool/whirlpool. Dujshdbehdhdbdjejdjdndnddkekekjebenejehensjejejjeejjejejejejejejjejjejjejjeejjejejenenen

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Anne C, Guest Relations Manager at Wildwood Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2018

Jace - Thank you for the perfect 5 star rating you gave us - we hope you will come back and stay anytime you are in the area.

Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

Everything was better than great. The staff cared and made sure to accommodate my every need. Not to mention the breakfast and snacks from 5 to 7pm! I have no complaints and will use The Wildwood Lodge for all my personal trips in the future.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Jimmy, Thank you for staying with us at the Wildwood Lodge in Pewaukee. We appreciate each and every star you gave us and we invite you to join us again soon.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Whirlpool was excellent, enjoyed the breakfast,staff was very guest friendly, decor was phenomenal,you could definitely tell the housekeepers work extremely hard to maintain the cleanliness of the hotel, total toot in my books!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

I had a wonderful time.The lodge was very helpful and helped us set up a small Easter egg hunt for my 11 grandkids.That made there day.The rooms were clean And very homie.Thank you wildwood and colt Davis and staff.My family and I will definitely stay again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family