All reviewsthe concierge loungemarriott westbusiness hotelbusiness meetingroom serviceomelette stationlobby barfront desk staffbreakfast buffetquiet areaexcellent stayexcellent hotelfull serviceroom was spaciousplenty of parkingnice sizeenjoyed my stay
Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

Chose this hotel because my son and his fiancé contracted it for their upcoming marriage reception. After our stay, I don’t think they could have found a finer place. Not only is it clean and beautiful, the employees are the most friendly and helpful that I have come across. Training only goes so far. This appears to be their culture. The food at the restaurant exceeds all expectations, having had lunch and breakfast there. The hotel should be the training example for Marriott, much less all hotels. The only possible negative, and this is directed to management, is the bathtub’s base when using it is extremely slippery.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed May 12, 2018

Got in super late, lobby staff helpful despite how late it was. Room was really comfortable with excellent lighting. Outlets and USB plugs everywhere. Good shower. Beds comfortable. Room quiet (very important to me!). Asked for foam pillows pre-check in and they were waiting for me. Fridge in room was a nice bonus. Check out noon was helpful. Front desk staff was able to find me an envelope and sell me a stamp for something I had to deal with. They have cute postcards available that you can write out and send at their expense.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed May 2, 2018

this hotel is superior quality. Rooms are great roomy, clean and quiet. Food in the restaurant is very good. We were there for a rally and they served us a buffet that was very good and hot. Staff is very nice and friendly.

Room Tip: all were great.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank cfellenz
Reviewed April 28, 2018

My wife and I stayed here to attend the TOPS State Recognition Days conference. This facility is equipped to handle full sized conferences with ease. Plenty of parking, easy access to the conference rooms, very nice and comfortable rooms, and satisfying dining accommodations.
We requested a mobility accessible king room and it was properly equipped to handle my needs. Three elevators are provided to transport guests to their rooms with little or no wait time.
We did have a late lunch yesterday and found the food served to be tasty. A buffet was also available for those I interested.
My only wonder why question is why so few restrooms and where are the signs.

Room Tip: See comment above on accessibility.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank dickr805
Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

The Milwaukee Marriott west is conveniently located right off I-94. This facility is an older Marriott that had a lobby update about three years ago and it the lobby is very attractive. The parking lot is clean, roomy, well maintained with plenty of parking. Elevators are nice, modern as are the hallways. The room is somewhat dated with a 32 inch flat panel TV that swivels, but everything is clean, well maintained, and the room is very quiet for a good nights stay

Check in was quick, professional and courteous. They are very friendly and welcoming, and even brought us bottled water as we were getting checked in.

The concierge lounge area is very nice, plenty of tables, with a nice selection of bottled water, pepsi products, apples, bananas, and potato chips. The room is very bright with lots of windows, a television, and the concierge lounge staff is very outgoing, welcoming, and very friendly, doing a great job to promote the Milwaukee area. Breakfast has eggs, strawberries, pineapple, and a nice selection of juices and pastries. The concierge lounge was never crowded, so I would guess this is why they do not have a big breakfast spread. Cannot comment on the evening meal, however dessert was very nice consisting of chocolate cake and carrot cake.

Enhanced WIFI was good in the middle of the day with 22-25 mbps, however early evenings the WIFI had a lot of drops and speed slowed down to 4-5 mbps.

Overall the hotel was very good and the highlights were the cleanliness, the staff friendliness and the concierge lounge.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family