“First Visit - Great Burger and Fries”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Reviewed August 17, 2017

Had heard about this chain and was happy to see one open near our house. The burgers are very fresh and the fries are hand cut (I like having the skins on them).

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

I have to say that I have no complaints about the food. It is a bit overpriced in my opinion, but it is tasty. And the customer service is good as well. My only complaint would have to be the constant screaming that goes on at the counter and at the grill. Couple that with other guests talking and music playing and it can get quite loud!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed July 21, 2017

You receive an abundance of food and the price is reasonable. The food is very tasty and the fries are homemade. It is well worth the stop.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed July 11, 2017

There very freindly ,the service good. Very good burgers ,not frozen good beef! Fries home made put to greasy ! Had blt the secound time there ,bacon very over cooked burnt,on hamburger bun ,to much bread. The lettuce and tomato were very fresh though ! Grilled cheese to greasy also I'll stick to a small fries and burger ! I'm not sure they will make a long run or not . There pluses are smiley faces great beef ! Need to work on there other ideas on menu ,perfect it like their burger or they might not make it not real kid freindly !
Almost forgot ,the frist time there had a shake ,very good !

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed March 25, 2017

Five Guys is one of our "go to" places. We hadn't been to this one yet, and since we were in the area, figured we'd make a stop to this newer location. Service was good and restaurant was very clean. Our food arrived in a timely manner. My only complaint was that my burger was still a bit pink on the inside, which I don't like (even though most people do). I don't like to complain, so I didn't say anything to the employees, and ate about 3/4 of it. Given this was our first time there, and it's relatively new, I will still try this location again, as this may have just been a fluke. The fries were great as always and since they give you so many, 2 of us still don't even finish a small order. And, one of these times, we will try one of their shakes.

Date of visit: March 2017