Holiday Inn Express - Pleasant Prairie
US$114
Doubletree.com
US$79
US$57
Sun Inn Motel(Winthrop Harbor)
US$55
Hotels.com
La Villa Motel(Winthrop Harbor)
US$65
US$120
US$58
US$89
US$84
All reviewsfront deskhi expresspancake machinewould stay here againeach morningexcellent staybreakfast was excellentlocal placeextra spacechose this hotel basedshort driveworked finerooms are hugeanyone comingnormal breakfastgreat surprisestrip mall
Reviewed 13 January 2012

As a regular business traveler I was pleased with my recent stay of 1-09-12. I would definitely return to this hotel if I'm in the area again.
The hotel appears to be on the newer side. My room was very clean and the bed very comfortable, the same level of comfort you can now expect to find at many of The Holiday Inn Expresses.
The staff at check in and check out were very friendly and definitely customer focussed and I truly appreciate it.

Unfortunately I did not get to use the fitness room but as one who normally does, and am picky about them, this one looked good and met my tough standards.

When I checked in I asked the staff about nearby restaurants and they were really helpful. I ended up getting take out (Chinese) at Asain Taste--which was so close. I'm going to write a review about them but it was some of the best Chinese take out I've had on the road.

So if you're looking for consistency, a clean comfortable room and friendly staff I'd definitely recommend this Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 January 2012

This is by far the best all around hotel in the Kenosha area.

Room Tip: The breakfast is as good as you will find at any chain restaurant.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2012

What a fully wonderful property and a fully wonderful staff! Trip was mom away, followed by girls' night, followed by family join. Although there were no "extras" here like, guest receptions, we were totally attended to. Staff was helpful with activities and area events and helped us be comfortable in house.
5 STARS!!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 December 2011

Very nice hotel. Very clean and a great value. I would especially like to appreciate Debbie. I had stayed there and was late for the morning breakfast. She specifically went to the pantry and got some breakfast for me. I travel a lot and dont usually see this kind of service.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 20 November 2011

Thanks to Linda who welcomed us to the hotel and helped us find a nearby restaurant for dinner. Our stay at this hotel was great. The room was large, clean and quiet. The hotel was easy to find and close by the mall we were visiting. The breakfast was good. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family