“Above Excellant!”

Holiday Inn Express - Pleasant Prairie
Winter Haven, Florida
“Above Excellant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2012

My father and I recently stayed at this hotel for 4 nights. Our first night there the lady at the front desk was extremely helpful. The following morning the gentleman serving breakfast was extremely willing and helpful to me and my father who recently had his leg amputated and was on crutches. He shoveled snow so my father wouldnt slip. He also helped my father get up from the chair and assisted him to the car. The following night I believe his name was Joe was also extremely helpful in locating places for me and my father to eat at. All my years of staying at hotels has never been as plesant as this stay. I have never come across a more courteous and helpful staff ever. On our next trip back to Wisconsin we definitely will be staying here again. I forgot to mention that the rooms were very clean and smelled great, the breakfast was better than any I have ever had at any other hotel great variety of food. And there is a great place right down the road to order great Chinese from as well.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2012

As a regular business traveler I was pleased with my recent stay of 1-09-12. I would definitely return to this hotel if I'm in the area again.
The hotel appears to be on the newer side. My room was very clean and the bed very comfortable, the same level of comfort you can now expect to find at many of The Holiday Inn Expresses.
The staff at check in and check out were very friendly and definitely customer focussed and I truly appreciate it.

Unfortunately I did not get to use the fitness room but as one who normally does, and am picky about them, this one looked good and met my tough standards.

When I checked in I asked the staff about nearby restaurants and they were really helpful. I ended up getting take out (Chinese) at Asain Taste--which was so close. I'm going to write a review about them but it was some of the best Chinese take out I've had on the road.

So if you're looking for consistency, a clean comfortable room and friendly staff I'd definitely recommend this Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2012

This is by far the best all around hotel in the Kenosha area.

Room Tip: The breakfast is as good as you will find at any chain restaurant.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2012

What a fully wonderful property and a fully wonderful staff! Trip was mom away, followed by girls' night, followed by family join. Although there were no "extras" here like, guest receptions, we were totally attended to. Staff was helpful with activities and area events and helped us be comfortable in house.
5 STARS!!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with friends
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2011

Very nice hotel. Very clean and a great value. I would especially like to appreciate Debbie. I had stayed there and was late for the morning breakfast. She specifically went to the pantry and got some breakfast for me. I travel a lot and dont usually see this kind of service.

• Stayed December 2011
Braidwood, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2011

Thanks to Linda who welcomed us to the hotel and helped us find a nearby restaurant for dinner. Our stay at this hotel was great. The room was large, clean and quiet. The hotel was easy to find and close by the mall we were visiting. The breakfast was good. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2011

This hotel exceeded my expectations in every way. As a Priority Club Rewards member I was greeted with a drink and snack upon check in. The following evening we were invited to a free drink (beer and wine) and snack happy hour. The staff was courteous. The rooms were much bigger than expected and very comfortable and clean. The breakfast was wonderful - biscuits and gravy, eggs, cinnamon rolls, cereal, yogurt, fruit...the list goes on and on; I was amazed and delighted. I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone staying in the area.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pleasant Prairie
3.0 km away
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kenosha
5.4 km away
DoubleTree by Hilton Pleasant Prairie Kenosha
DoubleTree by Hilton Pleasant Pr...
#1 of 4 in Pleasant Prairie
1.2 km away
Candlewood Suites Kenosha
2.4 km away
La Quinta Inn Pleasant Prairie Kenosha
La Quinta Inn Pleasant Prairie K...
#3 of 4 in Pleasant Prairie

Been to Holiday Inn Express - Pleasant Prairie? Share your experiences!