US$129
US$179
Official Site
US$99
US$105
All reviewslarge showerbreakfast in bedeggs benedictbeautiful roomin towngroupon dealjacuzzi tubwet barquaint hotelflights of stairsenjoyed our staya wonderful staygranolaget awayfrench toastqueen bedboth mornings
Reviewed August 9, 2017

What a find. I used to stay at the Holiday Inn in Port Washington, but no more. I felt like I was staying at a 5 star New York hotel. The hotel is small, but the rooms are a nice size. Big, renovated, top quality bathrooms, comfortable beds, and on top of all this,,,,,,,,,,,, breakfast in your room is included! I chose french toast with apples and blueberries, and maple syrup. How good is this, it felt very European. The only downside was I had to walk up 2 flights of stairs. I would highly recommend. Rooms were reasonably priced.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 7, 2017

This place was great. I can not wait to visit again. I stayed one night, with several friends, in several rooms. My room had a view of Lake Michigan. Kate was great to work with and met all of our needs. We were able to park our bicycles in the basement over night. The hotel bar is fantastic, DON'T MISS OUT ON THEIR HAPPY HOUR! The rooms were very clean and welcoming. I highly recommend this place and would stay at the Port Hotel again in a heart beat.

Room Tip: 306 is very spacious and has a whirlpool tub.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 25, 2017

We felt right at home. We splurged for room 306 which included a fireplace & whirlpool bath. Those things certainly affected our positive opinion on the room! The bed was comfy. The shower was great (spacious, great water pressure and plenty of hot water- the perfect shower trifecta). The free breakfast options were outstanding. You could pay a for other options but there is no need because the free options are excellent and delicious. The room had DirecTV, but the TV itself was ancient and not a high def flat screen. That fits the quaint theme of the room but for the price they could upgrade the quality of the TVs. But that's a nitpick because we only watched it right before bed. Service was fast and friendly. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: 306 is worth the extra money for the whirlpool bath. But if stairs are an issue for you, stick with the second floor.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 12, 2017 via mobile

I just want to say on behalf of my Wife Jane and I, what an awesome time we had here, it was quiet, comfortable, clean and convenient, We stayed in room 303 and it was perfect, it met all of our needs, it has a big queen bed, a desk and chair, big bathroom and very large shower, all of the staff are very friendly and helpful when we saw them, we had breakfast delivered to our room, it was prepared perfectly, delivered on time by a very friendly delivery guy, we will return, hopefully people do not find out about this little gem of a hotel in Port Washington WI.
DD

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

Place feels dated,very nice appearance,however the food and service need updating. Only two couples and service wait for waitress was ridiculous. And serving cokes in the 8oz glass full of ice then charging per soda? Found out on my second,because " nothing's free"? Her tip was. Food tasted microwaved,small portions. Slow and bad,first and last visit

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple