“Delicious soup and a sandwich on a chilly day.”
Review of Soup Shanty

Soup Shanty
Ranked #27 of 257 Restaurants in Racine
Reviewed November 6, 2017

Was out for a ride and wanted to try something new to me. The Soup Shanty was a great choice. Delicious soup and sandwiches. I had a wrap, they made a special grilled cheese for the finicky child in the group. He had regular fries, I had parmesan fries and another in the party had sweet potato fries. All were wonderful.

Only a few tables, but worth the wait if you can't eat outside, due to the weather.

Reviewed October 6, 2017

I stopped in here for the first time today & was really impressed. A friend & I met for lunch and we want to try someplace new so we thought we'd give the Shanty a try, I had a large bowl of the butternut squash soup and I was not disappointed. My friend had the beer cheese soup and enjoyed it also. I plan on going back to check out the sandwiches!

Reviewed October 1, 2017

This is a great place for lunch with a friend/s/family. Lots of choices from Sandwiches, Panini, Salads or Soup. I also like the size of this place very intimate. If you come on a warm sunny day they also have outdoor seating the only down side they allow smoking outdoors so a thumbs down on that. If your a non smoker your only option would be indoors if someone is smoking.

Reviewed September 5, 2017

In a small building, barely noticeable as you drive by, is a magic kitchen where wonderful food is created. Indoor and outdoor seating is available. My latest couple of meals, both dine in and take out, have been the tuna wrap with a side of sweet potato fries. I may have to stop sampling other options as this one has been too good to pass up. These people know how to cook sweet potato fries.

Reviewed September 3, 2017

Recently visited with a colleague for a working lunch. I would definitely return. Nice portion with tasty soup options and artisan salads. Sandwiches (paninis) smelled wonderful! A little eclectic, but that's what makes the world more interesting!