All reviews yogurt scrambled eggs and sausage links front desk easy chair entire room night's sleep needed a place to stay hot tub spent one night reasonable rates other hotels would stay here again comfortable bed clean rooms business trip walmart pillows
Reviewed August 18, 2018

I paid for a king room using points and got a double queen. The front girl insists I paid for a queen and I have documentation for a king, that I can't load onto tripadvisor. She can't do anything for me anyway as the hotel is booked. Her friends are running all over the place, playing in the pool and eating McDonalds on the pool deck. My initial greeting was her sitting on the cement bench outside after her smoke and saying " you check'n in?" I know there isn't a lot of options in Rhinelander but ANYTHING has to be better than the service here. I'm done dealing with the nightshift girl and hope to do better in the morning.

Room Tip: Pick somewhere else... anywhere
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Steve L, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Thank you for completing a review. I sincerely apologize that you didn't get the room type that you were promised. I also apologize for the employee's behavior that you witnessed and you can be sure that I will be speaking to her about it. Guest satisfaction is to be number one at this hotel and that's what I expect of my employees just as I would expect it from another hotel's employees when I stay with them. I thank you for taking your time to complete a review of our hotel and I hope that you will give us another chance to show you a better stay when you are in our area.

Reviewed July 29, 2018

Needed a place to stay for the night. This is a nice place to stay. Decent rooms friendly staff helpful On places to try and eat. I would suggest booking ahead it has a tendency to fill up fast. Online is cheaper.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed March 6, 2018

I stayed here for a few nights and had a very good stay. My room was quiet and clean. I was able to get a lot of work done at night. The front desk staff was not very professional, but were generally nice and helpful. They could benefit from some more training. The free breakfast was very tasty every morning. Not much within walking distance, but plenty of restaurants a short drive away. I would stay here again if I were in town.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank AJ53705
Steve L, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2018

Thank you for the review of the hotel. I appreciate that you found your room to be quiet and clean as our housekeeping department works very hard on keeping all of our rooms very clean. I apologize that the front desk person wasn't more professional and this is something that we are currently working on to make improvements. I am glad that you enjoyed our hot breakfast and that found restaurants only a short drive from the hotel. Thank you again for taking your time to complete a review of our hotel and I hope to see you back staying with us when you return to our area.

Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

Unfortunately the gal had a problem with our adjoining rooms... BUT she problem solved and got my family rooms that were very close to each other! Nice clean pool with hot tub. We requested extra shampoo and she was generous! (She also has girls with thick hair lol.., Thanks Jessica!)

My husband and I made dinner reservations at Al-Gen Supper Club and the kids are going to the New Year Celebration at Rouman Theater.

Happy New Year! What a nice start to the night!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed November 14, 2017

I was in town for 1 night and chose to stay at this hotel. The location is convenient and the building is well maintained. The staff is kind and we were even given a complimentary upgrade to a suite! The breakfast is OK, enough to fill me up. The pool areas is very nice!

Room Tip: Ask if there are complimentary upgrades!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Steve L, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2017

Thank you for doing a review of the hotel. I am glad that you found the hotel to be near the points of interest in Rhinelander and that the hotel is well maintained because our staff works hard to keep it that way. I am also happy that you found our staff to be kind and I am extremely pleased that they offered you an upgrade because it is our job to go the extra mile to make our guests happy. I am even pleased that you enjoyed our pool area. Thank you once again for taking your time to do a review of our hotel and I hope to see you back with us when you are in our area.
Steve-General Manager