Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$65
Expedia.comUS$65
PricelineUS$65
eDreamsUS$65
TravelocityUS$65
CheapTicketsUS$65
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 16, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for a local event. The manager was very friendly. The hotel only has 8 rooms for short term stays, and the rooms were decent- clean and well kept. The bed was very comfortable. About the only complaints are that there aren’t enough free outlets if you have of bunch of electronics to recharge and the hotel doesn’t have a commercial ice machine. The manager will hand out baggies of ice on request, however. The location was convenient to my purpose, on the west side of Ripon. There are a few fast food places within walking distance, and a grocery store and Kmart less than a mile away. WiFi was adequate to my needs- web browsing, email, and some online gaming. Streaming an HD movie would likely result in some buffering. There was no phone in the room, but I’ve rarely if ever used a hotel phone. The parking spaces closest to the rooms seemed a little narrow, but there are others across the lot that work better for larger vehicles. One nice feature that I’ve rarely seen in hotels is an actual thermostat to control the temperature versus the usual in wall all-in-one unit. I didn’t need to change anything, as the ambient temp in the room was just about perfect as far as I was concerned. At the end of the day, I would absolutely stay here again in the future.

Date of stay: June 2019