Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotelUS$99
Hotels.comUS$99
PricelineUS$99
Expedia.comUS$99
eDreamsUS$99
TravelocityUS$99
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 4, 2020

The hallways smell and there is basically no internet. I had to use up my data because of that as I needed to be online for work. It is the only place my work will put me up so I was stuck here for 2 weeks. The first room I was in had no microwave and a TINY refrigerator,

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 23, 2019 via mobile

Our room was terrible. The bathroom was moldy and the sink had a lot of cracks filled with mold. The showerhead was like a garden hose and covered with mold. The outside of the building should of been enough to make me not go inside. Pealing paint and rotted wood.
Our stay was 9/20/19

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 31, 2019

We stayed here for a few nights recently while attending EAA Airventure. This older motel has some exterior maintenance issues that need attention soon. However, our room was satisfactory. It was large, clean, quiet, the beds were comfortable, and the carpet appeared fairly new. It was well supplied with the basics and had a refrigerator and microwave. The only problem we experienced was a slow drain in the bathtub. Breakfast was basic—the only hot foods were biscuits with gravy and a waffle maker. However, it was plenty for our needs. The staff was polite and helpful . The only other complaint is that the toilet is the small round type. The bathroom is small with a separate tub and toilet area, but it looks like there is room to swap out the toilets for the larger elongated style. We liked having the sink and counter separate from the tub and toilet.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed October 23, 2018

Husband and I stayed here 4 nights while visiting relatives in Ripon. First the good: Internet seems strong and reliable. It's very quiet and beds comfortable. An 'outlet/charging cube' is place on the nightstand for convenient charging of electronics. Breakfast is mediocre compared to what we've come to expect from a mid priced hotel. As others have mentioned, the only protein offered is boiled eggs and yogurt. Bananas, apples, biscuits & gravy, and waffles are available every day.
The bad is: No elevator. No printer in the 'business center'. No bathroom downstairs. Housekeeping. We left a generous tip on the first morning when we left the room. We returned to beds that were not 'made' but carelessly 'straightened'. Sink was not cleaned and vacuuming not done. We dispensed with the tip the second day and housekeeping service was the same. Beds not made and vanity area not cleaned. On the last day, no coffee was left. I asked the desk clerk for some 'regular' coffee. When I got back to the room, I realized I had been given 'decaf'. Argh!! Getting really frustrated by this time. The final straw came when I found a penny in my bed on the last night. I don't know that this means, I just know it was not my penny nor did I place it there.
Incidentally, this is NOT a bargain hotel. We will not stay here again.

Room tip: Find another hotel.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2018

Stayed here during the annual EAA AirVenture extravaganza in Oshkosh. Easy 20 minute drive to Wittman Field in Oshkosh. Appreciated the breakfast but it lacked eggs, sausage, etc- only had Biscuits and gravy everyday for the hot dish.

Date of stay: July 2018