Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews the kitchen great place fish paddle boards every morning pontoon boat waters edge the grill classic northwoods germain lake family memories enclosed porch great host slice of heaven take great pride beach area week stay
Selected filters
Reviewed August 13, 2020

I called there last minute and Lynn had a two bed two bath cottage available at a great rate for the two of us! The cottage was waters edge with a beautiful view of the lake. The cottage was very clean and comfortable. we used the grill outside for cooking. Cooked all our meals there due to the covid 19 going on and did not venture out to eat. That was different for us but we ended up loving it! Lynn is a great host and keeps the whole place in tip top shape! We for sure will rent from her again! we also used the free kayaks. Loved everything there. Highly recommend!

Reviewed August 8, 2020

Our family of 9 (3 generations) was able to book a trip to Cedaroma at the last minute on a cancellation. We had never been to the St. Germain area and heard how beautiful and peaceful it is, so we took a chance & booked one of the larger homes. We had the best week EVER! Lynn was exceptionally friendly & helpful. The home was gorgeous & right on the water. It was clean and had everything we could ever need , including things like a crockpot, wine opener, shampoo & conditioner. We woke every morning and fished or stand up paddled. The wonderful large dinner table allowed us all to sit around it. We will remember forever our amazing week taking in gorgeous sunrise & sunsets, loons, eagles, a rare comet, campfires, walks with our dogs in the woods, fishing, boat rides, and happy hour on the porch overlooking beautiful Little St. Germain. We had a little issue with a drain that was quite slow, and called Lynn who immediately sent a maintenance person and he fixed it right away. Cedaroma is a beautiful and perfect place to grab some time away from it all. Lynn & Victor take great pride in their property and did everything possible to make our vacation exceptional.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed July 9, 2020

Our family of five had cabin #5.
Wonders. Great air conditioning, a dishwasher, electric fire place if you need it, great amount of windows to catch fresh air, nice enclosed porch and outside deck and good T.V. channels.

Towels, linens, all necessary kitchen appliances, grill, deck chairs, porch table, back off lake with a view of the lake and beautiful tall pine trees, bicycles for use, kayaks, canoes, boats, two floating docks to walk to and various other amenities. And pontoons to pre reserve.

Well kept grounds, a small sandy walk to the docks, safe for children. But also can jump off the back end of the floating docks.
A great view across the lake and of a sunset. Peaceful with a more mellow group of adults and controlled children.
The owners are ALL WAYS easy to contact and very helpful. They run the place like they are totally happy and in love with people and their property.

We have stayed at four other resorts on Little St. Germain Lake and two house rentals. This was the best. Not just voted on by me, but the entire family.
Not only will we return, I would recommend this resort to a good bunch of people.

Didn't fish but rented a pontoon one day, and enjoyed diving and swimming in deeper but very calm waters. I'll say Amen now private message me with any question.

Room tip: I liked cabin 5, back away from the beach. #6 is right next door blocked by a few pines in case you have a few more people in your party.
Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed June 30, 2020

This was our first time at Cedaroma. There were 11 of us plus one dog, and we all fit well into the Main Lodge #8. Lynn was great right from the start. Great communication via email and phone throughout the whole booking process. Her and the whole staff are very warm and welcoming people. It's obvious that they enjoy what they do. We rented one of the larger pontoon boats for a few of the days and we loved it! We were all able to enjoy being out on the water together, just hanging out, bobber fishing and enjoying the lake and sunshine. The lakefront area is beautiful and very well organized. We all enjoyed the beach area along with the paddle boat, stand up paddle boards, kayaks and rafts. Just a really fun and beautiful place to spend some quality time with the family!

Reviewed June 30, 2020

I have been coming up to the Northwoods with my family since I was a young child. That said, Cedaroma is far and away the nicest resort at which we have stayed. I am married now, and my husband and I continue to visit Cedaroma each year. Last week, he and I came up for a week's stay in Cabin 6. It is a fantastically cozy spot for couples to stay. From past experience, I can say that the cabins are top-notch overall. You cannot go wrong in choosing Cedaroma- In addition to being a very well-maintained facility, the grounds themselves are beautiful. The waterfront is gorgeous, teeming with wildlife, (especially eagles!) and tree-lined. Coming from Chicago, it is a radical and refreshing departure from the hustle and bustle. This is a great place to fish, go boating, or take advantage of the kayaks, canoes, and paddle boards on the grounds. There is a beautiful hiking/biking trail within a quarter mile or so of the resort also- A huge plus, as my husband and I enjoy running. Lynn continues to be helpful, welcoming, and accommodating. We thoroughly enjoy our stay(s) here, and my husband and I (...and I am pretty certain my parents, too!) will continue to choose Cedaroma as our #1 Northwoods destination.