“Great supper club!”

Green Acres Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 33 Restaurants in Sauk City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: "The Place For Steaks." Green Acres is a classic Wisconsin supper club featuring great cocktails and specializing in Steaks, Fish Fry, and Daily Specials. A piece of Sauk Prairie history, this beautiful two story property was constructed in the late 1800's and has been operating as a restaurant, tavern or dance hall since the 1930's. A friendly place to enjoy dinner and drinks. Bar open at 4pm daily. Kitchen open at 5pm Mon-Thurs; 4:30pm Fri, Sat & Sun.
Reviewed April 15, 2018

Nice Wisconsin supper club. Recommend the prime rib and walleye. Great salad bar. Nice cozy atmosphere. If you can climb stairs, dine upstairs. Not many choices in the Sauk Prairie area. This one shines.

Reviewed April 9, 2018

Great food, excellent WI supper club atmosphere. Good prime rib and sea food. Great Salad bar and the brandy ol fashioneds are very good!

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Tuesday eve, 30 of us from our condo association, ate at Green Acres. The service was exceptional! The food was hot and very good! Great job to Dan and the staff! It was great to see Amber again. We will be coming again, so my hubby can order the scallops and I can order the fettuccine with shrimp!
See you soon!

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Great food and service,make sure you have a reservation. Service was good, very noisy in the bar. Must be able to climb stairs

Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

I try to support local business as often as I can but this experience tonight was terrible, don't want to return. Ordered the stuffed rainbow trout, had a wonderful experience in the Northwoods with stuffed walleye, thinking my local restaurant would have something similar, not even anywhere close! We had to wait for a long time to get our order at Green Acres, then when the stuffed trout came it was cold, with the skin on it which made the taste, for lack of a better word, horribly fishy. Even worse when I shared my comments with the owner he was indifferent, only comping for his disgraceful fish & nothing more. I offered to come back & for his prime rib or steak, he didn't care enough to try to make it right.