See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 3, 2017 via mobile

Came up for a funeral and booked 3 days with Motel 6, formerly a Super 8.
The fitness equipment is gone and the hot tub. You're left with the TV and morning coffee as perks.
Our TV was a problem for 3 days: couldn't turn it on; couldn't turn it off; couldn't get a picture.
The staff were friendly, but we miss that old Super 8.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed April 18, 2017

Clean, reasonable, no frills place. It must have been a Super 8 before, cause it showed up on my GPS as a Super 8. It a bit wired getting into the motel, but there's no traffic so just wiggle your way in. Lots of room for campers and truckers. Chow near by. We'll probably stop here again. They are cleaning and repairing, but it is in really good shape. The room heater is nice and quiet (MAYBE WE GOT LUCKY)

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 4, 2016

I am here right now in this motel and it is really nice. The room is spacious and clean. Bathroom very clean. Very nice amenities. Nice TV, comfortable bed and FREE wifi! Everything you could possibly need is literally down the street; grocery store, Walmart, numerous fast food and regular restaurants, car care, etc., and the motel itself is in a quiet area down the street, and is very peaceful. The check-in person was very accommodating and let me see the room ahead (as I had just had a really negative experience at Motel 6 Brookfield) and he was really helpful. This really is a nice place. I don't understand how anyone could think otherwise. Most Motel 6 locations are not this nice and do not offer free wifi or any amenities. In fact the Motel 6 in Brookfield is little more than a flophouse. This place is the complete opposite. I booked through Hotels.com but am so pleased that I am going to stay extra days, just to relax and enjoy being off the road. They were very helpful in being able to accommodate that request as well. The location is just off the highway a couple of blocks but not close enough for noise to be a problem. I love it here.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
4  Thank Linda S
Reviewed July 26, 2016

We've stayed at this hotel several times over the past 4 years. When it was a Super 8, we found it acceptable. However, the grounds have never looked worse...weeds, trash everywhere. Room was clean, and the carpeting had been removed and replaced with laminate flooring, which was the only improvement we had seen. Had to ask for clean towels each day. Room was not serviced after our first night. Most of the staff was friendly, but at checkout, the clerk was very unfriendly, and acted like we woke him up. He didn't smile or even ask about our stay. We will not be returning.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2016

motel 6 got down graded from super 8; which was the prior hotel. Busy place though.
I go there to fish and if it is clean and somewhat quite is all that matters. Do not go there with family for extended stay. one night passing thru is fine.

Room Tip: take the rooms away from the highway. any floor.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends