“Can’t wait to go back!”
Review of Il Ritrovo

Il Ritrovo
Ranked #3 of 172 Restaurants in Sheboygan
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 1, 2018 via mobile

Our first visit, on the recommendation of others who had been there. We all had our own pizzas and they were fantastic! Apparently they use flour from Italy for the crust. We also had an excellent salad and I had the chocolate gelato for dessert. There are no words in the English language to describe just how delicious the dessert was! It was an hour drive to get to this restaurant but it was totally worth it.

Reviewed December 31, 2017

I may be too hard on this place but I expected more. We ordered two pizzas and found they were relatively small for the cost. However the flavor was excellent but sparsely covered ingredients. As I said maybe I am too harsh.

1  Thank Steve P
Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

When Stefano's opened years ago, we drove up from Milwaukee to see what the raves were all about. Stefano's became our twice a month culinary journey, & when Il Ritrovo opened, we would order two pizzas to go after dinner, and bring them back to Bayside.

Years have passed, and I am old, Stefano is middle aged, Lino owns his own place, and Il Retrivo is better than ever. We flew back to Wisconsin from SLC for a wedding in Sheboygan and ate lunch at Il Retrivo before the wedding. Pizza was Napoli good. Pastas were what I wish was served in Salt Lake City, al dente with savory, but light saucing. Service was Wisconsin nice with Italian pronunciation. The Stefano Empire is Eataly in bratwurst country. Stefano has done so much for Sheboygan,
and our trip down memory lane was fantastic. Thank you Stefano and regards.

1  Thank Philip G
Reviewed December 21, 2017

Great authentic wood fired Neapolitan pizza. Part of the Stefano family of restaurants. Cute little shop with fresh vegetables and Italian specialty items.

Reviewed December 5, 2017

The service staff was pleasant and knowledgeable. Our dinner was tasty but seemed to be pricey for what we received. I would eat there again but maybe just on a special occasion.