“OMG!!! Best Wings on this Entire Planet!!!!”
Review of Legend Larry's

Legend Larry's
Ranked #36 of 166 Restaurants in Sheboygan
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

Our friends have a summer house in Sheboygan and rave about this place. We decided to try Legend Larry's when we stayed at Blue Harbor Resort. Can't comment on the actual restaurant because we ordered all our wings for takeout.

We went in and ordered 100 wings and 8 appetizers all for takeout. They were efficient and able to accommodate our order with no problems. Sat and had a beer while waiting for our order. Very busy place.

OMG!! The wings are just excellent!!! The best on this planet!! :-). Since we ordered 100, we tried a variety of sauces which we LOVED! My favorite is the Thai Chili. Garlic Parmesan was just as good! You can't go wrong with this place!! The wings are just awesome!! Can't wait to go back!!!

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

I was told about this place from my cousin who loves wings. He loved it here and I see why. The wings were awesome!!! Just the right amount of sauce. The wings were cooked to perfection. The mixed drink, ya it tasted like I would make it for myself. I will FOR SURE be back. Awesome!!!

Reviewed 18 September 2016

Love this place. They have the best wings and there are so many sauces to choose from that you'll have a difficult time deciding. Staff is super friendly. Will definitely go back next time we're in Sheboygan.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Wife and I had a great time at Larry's. Went on a Sunday night before start of late game. Wings were delicious and sauce was as advertised. Staff was friendly and service great.

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

This is our 2nd visit where the food was terrible. The wings were overcooked and dry, I ordered the boneless wings and they were just like the McNuggets at McDonalds. Very unappealing. Also, the tables were so sticky we all put napkins down.
We will never be coming back here.
Also, they were short staffed and it took forever to tab out.
They just keep walking right past us.

Been to Legend Larry's? Share your experiences!