“Wings wings wings!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

We have been to Legend Larry's on many different occasions, and it has always been a good visit. They have many different flavors for wings and they also have a good amount of sides. Staff is friendly and if you ask for extra crispy wings you will get extra crispy wings. They have a good selection of beer as well.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Came here with sister in law, she said she hasn't been here in a long time but they had the best wings. I thought the wings were ok, sister in law said they used to be better. I have 2 drinks and she had one. We came here because I was staying a short walk from here. I do not drink and drive so walking was best part, so I too could have a drink. The inside is nice bar, clean, the staff is friendly.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

tough to find parking but the experience inside is worth any little hassle; it's a good local hang out

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

Our friends have a summer house in Sheboygan and rave about this place. We decided to try Legend Larry's when we stayed at Blue Harbor Resort. Can't comment on the actual restaurant because we ordered all our wings for takeout.

We went in and ordered 100 wings and 8 appetizers all for takeout. They were efficient and able to accommodate our order with no problems. Sat and had a beer while waiting for our order. Very busy place.

OMG!! The wings are just excellent!!! The best on this planet!! :-). Since we ordered 100, we tried a variety of sauces which we LOVED! My favorite is the Thai Chili. Garlic Parmesan was just as good! You can't go wrong with this place!! The wings are just awesome!! Can't wait to go back!!!

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

I was told about this place from my cousin who loves wings. He loved it here and I see why. The wings were awesome!!! Just the right amount of sauce. The wings were cooked to perfection. The mixed drink, ya it tasted like I would make it for myself. I will FOR SURE be back. Awesome!!!

Been to Legend Larry's? Share your experiences!