“Awesome wings and other food!”
Review of Legend Larry's

Legend Larry's
Ranked #27 of 172 Restaurants in Sheboygan
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed January 1, 2018 via mobile

This place was open on Christmas Eve, which was a huge relief to us because we were out of state for the holidays and needed a place to eat. It was one of the few places open on Christmas Eve in town. Their food was excellent and servers were very friendly!! Would definitely go back!

Reviewed June 28, 2017

We were just visiting and were in town for a couple nights - ordered a wide array of wings/appetizers. Everything was fantastic. We just ordered takeout but the food and service was great. We will go back on our next trip.

Reviewed June 10, 2017

Our party of six ordered wings, apps and salads. The prices didn't seem too bad, until the food arrived. The portions are very small. I left hungry. My salad was tiny. There were hardly any toppings and I only found 5 very small pieces of cubed grilled chicken. The apps were also very small.

The menu is extremely limited. They only offer wings, apps, sliders and a few salads. I will never return. On a positive note, the service was great.

1  Thank Brooklynn B
Reviewed April 30, 2017 via mobile

We have been to Legend Larry's on many different occasions, and it has always been a good visit. They have many different flavors for wings and they also have a good amount of sides. Staff is friendly and if you ask for extra crispy wings you will get extra crispy wings. They have a good selection of beer as well.

Reviewed April 10, 2017

Came here with sister in law, she said she hasn't been here in a long time but they had the best wings. I thought the wings were ok, sister in law said they used to be better. I have 2 drinks and she had one. We came here because I was staying a short walk from here. I do not drink and drive so walking was best part, so I too could have a drink. The inside is nice bar, clean, the staff is friendly.